Wallets

So i just got done making my first custom paper wallet. Aside from the little slot in the middle for ID,Bank card, etc.. it turned out great for my first time
*sorry for the quality my camera is broke and i had to use my phone*

Front of Walelt (Where ID's and such are stored)
[Image: 40505_149342068413460_100000130033485_46...6561_n.jpg]

Inside of wallet (empty)
[Image: 38828_149343308413336_100000130033485_46...2987_n.jpg]

Inside Of wallet (Full)
[Image: 40251_149340765080257_100000130033485_46...3793_n.jpg]

Back of wallet
[Image: 39896_149343995079934_100000130033485_46...0349_n.jpg]

*Yes the wallet folds but i didn't feel like taking another picture of the wallet XD*

So what do you think of it? Its not the best I kn ow but i like it. Esspically since it has almost all the new B&W pokemon on it. I'm thinking of doing a redo of the pokemon image i made so that all the pokemon are randomly on there and not in rows like this
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1580/...allet2.png
(If you want to use the image for your own wallet feel free to )

Also post your pictures of your custom wallets you've made.
Pokemon Black and white wallet Grin I would definitley get it!!
You can make your own. Just print the image i proved in the original post. Print it on both sides and then use this video tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZCMQodIy4) and you have your own Pokemon Black and White Wallet. Or any wallet you want just create the image you want using some editing photo and do the same process
umm intresting :? looks...neat just dont get it wet Uncertain
It's good for a homemade wallet, it just looks cheap. (Like any other homemade wallet)
Couldn't you wrap something around the paper?
What exact material would I wrap around it. Anyways If i wrapped it in a material you couldn't see the pokemon. Thats the point of this wallet is to see the pokemon. If not i would have just done it with Duct Tape
it looks cool
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:43 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: What exact material would I wrap around it. Anyways If i wrapped it in a material you couldn't see the pokemon. Thats the point of this wallet is to see the pokemon. If not i would have just done it with Duct Tape

see through duck tap
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:06 AM)RockLeon Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:43 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: What exact material would I wrap around it. Anyways If i wrapped it in a material you couldn't see the pokemon. Thats the point of this wallet is to see the pokemon. If not i would have just done it with Duct Tape

see through duck tap

You mean scotch tape XD you would be able to see it but in my opinion it would not look as good with it . If anyone wants to make one and try putting scotch tape on it be my guess I'd be happy to see your results
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:09 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:06 AM)RockLeon Wrote:

see through duck tap

You mean scotch tape XD you would be able to see it but in my opinion it would not look as good with it . If anyone wants to make one and try putting scotch tape on it be my guess I'd be happy to see your results

its duck tape and you can see through it its basically see through duck tape Uncertain and it probably would you could trie getting it laminated
looks quite cool,could you do it with like fabric and sew it instead of taping?
Yeah, Well this was meant to be a simple project I had no attention of Laminating it or anything

But thanks for the input

Dirge For me personally idk if i could make it with Fabric but i guess you could make a wallet like this out of fabric. but it would be hard to try to get images off the internet onto fabric atleast there is printable fabric out there
you can get printers that can print to fabric xD my friend has one might give it a go :3
Very Cool. I really would like to see that sounds really interesting.
Packing tape, guys.

Transparent duct tape would work, but the lines of string that make it so tough would obscure the image on your paper. Packing tape would essentially just laminate your paper without the expensive costs of actual lamination.
You can buy Pokemon fabrics. I have a few, actually Wink Alternatively you could just buy thrift store clothing with Pokemon patterns on it and cut those up.

But on topic. Cute wallet, it turned out nice. I used to make those in Girl Guides all the time to keep away the boredom.
Thanks for the comments everyone. I think it would be really awesome to see someone sew a pokemon wallet
I had one with Naruto images on it. But yours is better because when I made it I was 9.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:10 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Thanks for the comments everyone. I think it would be really awesome to see someone sew a pokemon wallet

I might attempt this, the problem I expect to run into is that most themed fabrics are very thin, but a wallet should be fairly durable. All I can think is that it will need an inner lining (cardboard/plastic) and that the interior will have to be a heavy material.
Funnily enough I made a crappy duct tape wallet last night.