[Waldorf Maryland United States) Metal Fight Beyblade's Stadium Revolt!

Metal Fight Beyblade's Stadium Revolt!

Well this Tournament is basically a counter to Arupaeo's Tournaments now. Since there will be no more MFB Stadiums at the regular tournaments I have been deciding for a long time to make a tournament and with people wanting MFB Stadiums to back me might as well. Also, if MD host 2 MD tournaments a month some people would be quite happy.
I am Reusing my Thread so I hope thats OK with everyone.
Remember Bladers this is a MFB Standard Tournament meaning that We will use MFB Stadiums Zero-G beys are allowed but the Roller Coaster Stadiums are not!

Start Time 12:30-12:45
Format: 8-12 Round Robin 16-32 32-Up Double Elimination
Stadium: Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Stadium
Surface: Wood, Carpet, or Grass
Fees: WBO 5$ Fee or Buy a Passport or 10$ (Passport=Free WBO Tournaments for a year and a Passport face on your WBO account)
Prizes: TBD Won't be the best...

Confirmed Bladers
1. (Billy)

Maybes

Post here if you plan to come and then if something happens please inform in the thread.
I Might be able to start selling stuff in the future.
No one No One is Interested in this It may be Unoffical but there is no team Format set up really I might Be able to get Prizes if I charge a Prize Fee (5$) Also I guess you don't need a Offical team but bring 2 or 3 or more Friends and Form a Team
OP UPDATED
Anyone Ideas for Prizes
You can't charge for an unofficial tournament here.
This will be Official (I hope) and a regular Tournament after all
It should be on A friday or Saturday Probaly Friday Sorry I don't have a Date yet
I can't get a date until the anime club at the library knows there is a interest of beyblade there
hey if you host it during the winter or summer i'll be there also contact spinx11 and trypioGT they live in Waldorf
I visit waldorf in the summer and spring and winter
August 16th 2012 UPDATE and Delete: This tournament may happen just a few obstacles left, I need a Brand new BB-10 mine is trashed, I need a location, I need a date, and I need 8 people Once I get a stadium I can work on location and date. then I will bump this thread.

BB-10 Obtained! To be honest though I can't host in the winter so, it will have to be in Spring unfortunatly.

1/30/13 Update: A Very good chance this can be Held,
Just find a Spot and 8 People.