WabbitStore.com

(Dec. 29, 2011  8:50 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Well I plan to get a CSS on it, as well as integrating Paypal into it.

A pure CSS and HTML e-commerce website will fail badly. Paypal won't just go in like that, their API is only good for the checkout. I'm telling you this won't work.

(Dec. 29, 2011  9:03 PM)Odin Wrote: And, Medz is right in that you should use something besides HTML to write your page. You should at least use JavaScript, and if it is to be a buying site (like DimSum2U's), you should most definitely use PHP and MySQL.

Using JavaScript or not will most definently be purely for aesthetics on this site, it won't be able to handle the core functions of the site properly. Not using PHP and MySQL however is making me shake my head.

(Dec. 29, 2011  9:21 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: That's what I mean. I did some reading, and Paypal has HTML integration. If you guys can do Java and what-not that could vastly improve the site, please PM me. I want to build a site sorta like a hybrid between Toywiz & BeybladeJapan.

And there's an incentive to do so as well. Smile

Go read up on it again, there's a lot more to it, Paypal doesn't supply a script that will suddenly turn your html coding in a session/cookie based eCommerce website (which isn't possible juts with HTML, CSS and the Paypal API.

Also, message me with more info and I'll consider helping out.