WWE/WWf/TNA/ECW/WCW Therd

Poll: Who do you think will win?

The Rock Smile
33.33%
Jon Cena Unhappy
66.67%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
if your a fan of WWE/WWf/TNA/ECW/WCW Therd and wanna talk about anything then come hear.

ill start by saying FINELY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO WWE.

Jone cena sucks.

santeno marella is funny.
The Rock is back boo hoo , when he left , he killed a part of me & john cena does movies & still wrestles , i am really happy that a guy like john cena is here who puts his love to the sport first & money 2nd , rock just saw the glory & left to get more films , i still supported his dicision but now that he is back to wrestle it is clear that he is not going to get more films in hollywood & his carrier as an actor is sinking down , now he comes & challenges john cena , i always wanted both of them to face each other , but i always thought it would be a respectful match on the account of both wrestlers

I Hate the storyline the writers have made

& For me The sequence of favourite brands is like this

[ 1 ] WCW [ 2 ] WWF [ 3 ] WWE [ 4 ] TNA

WWE these days is not that fun this is mostly because of Kane as a ghostly wrestler sucks & Undertaker is really now boring , i want some new ghostly wrestlers like , maybe a son of papa shango or a vampire like vampiro etc
I predict this thread getting getting slot of posts by people saying "Wrestling is fake!!!"
OoooooooOOOOOOoooooo. I can tell the future look out!

On topic I used to love wrestling. But now I'm thirteen enough said.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GENERAL-...=wrestling

Thread already exists...

[Image: wrastling.png]
THIS ISN'T WRASTLINGGGGG!