-more moves
- new entrances for stables
- new broadcasting
- story mode no more RTW
- street fight match
- casket match
-dumpster match
-40 man royal rumble
i think should be more thrilled, new set of moves that is really cool...
Do you know if Sin Cara, Evan Borne or Justin Gabriel is gonna be on it?
If they are it would be a really good game
I do not play nor watch wrestling anymore. However I do own 06, 07 and I think 09 or 10.
i think its called "WWE 12" and you can check out things about it on wwe.com's home page Smile
And no one shut this down! -.- this is the ONLY wrestling chat that the wbo has......they cancelled my wrestling chat for no reason basically Tired
WWE 12 will be carping awesome. We're gonna have an updated roster, which is really the only part I'm looking forward to. What would be awesome is an online campaign similar to Madden's Online Franchise. You have one player as the GM and then a few other players (10-15) and weekly they have matches and work their way to Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble and such.
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:14 PM)Straight Edge Wrote: i think its called "WWE 12" and you can check out things about it on wwe.com's home page Smile
And no one shut this down! -.- this is the ONLY wrestling chat that the wbo has......they cancelled my wrestling chat for no reason basically Tired

They shut urs down because sombody else has the same thread, trust me i did it aswell. Tired Anyway, game sounds good, i hope the old Nexus are in it, and Sin Cara, defitnetly, hey has anyone seen Mcintyre around lately?

Not really.But he is still in WWE unless he also gets dropped but that probably wont happen anytime soon.Gail Kim quit,Chris Masters and Edge showed up at SummerSlam AXXESS. You guys should check out "Wrestlinginc.com" for everything thats going on. Like Mayrse has a 63 year old stalker Wut!?. Anyways...check the website out.
(Aug. 16, 2011  6:50 AM)@wesome Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:14 PM)Straight Edge Wrote: i think its called "WWE 12" and you can check out things about it on wwe.com's home page Smile

They shut urs down because sombody else has the same thread, trust me i did it aswell. Tired Anyway, game sounds good, i hope the old Nexus are in it, and Sin Cara, defitnetly, hey has anyone seen Mcintyre around lately?
Well,yeah....but they had no other wrestling chat except this Video Game one. Not any,"Favorite Wrestler" chat or anything.

yeahh its 100 percent wwe 12 i hope they dont have road to wreslemania i like haveing a story line but they have to roaster pretty set up pretty cool they got kevin nash ,sin cara , undertaker , eddie , Cm punk its going to be good they changed everything in the game
(Aug. 20, 2011  11:59 PM)Vanitas Wrote: yeahh its 100 percent wwe 12 i hope they dont have road to wreslemania i like haveing a story line but they have to roaster pretty set up pretty cool they got kevin nash ,sin cara , undertaker , eddie , Cm punk its going to be good they changed everything in the game
Hmm.....I wonder if CM Punk will have short hair in this game XD .Lol,Kevin Nash was in TNA for a while before he recently came back to WWE.

Gah.....I just can't wait 'till it comes out! Grin It will be wayyyyy more epic than RAW vs SD 2011.....I love the tables matches! Grin
I hope the damage system is much better. In 11, it was as if you only had to hit one or two moves, not even sigs or finishers, and you could get the pin. I hope the counter system is worked on. As far as roster, I dont really care, so long as they have an in depth CAW then it will be no problem.
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Christian
John Cena
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Natalya
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
The Miz
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
CM Punk
The Rock
Triple H
David Otunga
Sheamus
John Morrison
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Mark Henry
William Regal
Husky Harris
Daniel Bryan
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Santino Marella
Evan Bourne
Goldust
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Yoshi Tatsu
Eve
Kane
Big Show
Kofi Kingston
Jack Swagger
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Chavo Guerrero
Drew McIntyre
Ezekial Jackson
Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Michelle McCool
Beth Phoenix
Arn Anderson
Ricky Steamboat
Road Warrior Animal
Road Warrior Hawk
Kevin Nash
Booker T
Vader
Ax
Smash
Eddie Guerrero
Vince McMahon
Steve Austin
Edge
Sin Cara
Jerry Lawler

(Aug. 23, 2011  6:49 AM)Vanitas Wrote: Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Christian
John Cena
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Natalya
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
The Miz
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
CM Punk
The Rock
Triple H
David Otunga
Sheamus
John Morrison
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Mark Henry
William Regal
Husky Harris
Daniel Bryan
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Santino Marella
Evan Bourne
Goldust
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Yoshi Tatsu
Eve
Kane
Big Show
Kofi Kingston
Jack Swagger
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Chavo Guerrero
Drew McIntyre
Ezekial Jackson
Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Michelle McCool
Beth Phoenix
Arn Anderson
Ricky Steamboat
Road Warrior Animal
Road Warrior Hawk
Kevin Nash
Booker T
Vader
Ax
Smash
Eddie Guerrero
Vince McMahon
Steve Austin
Edge
Sin Cara
Jerry Lawler
Wow.....we got the whole old nexus! Legends,future legends,high flyers,and brawlers! This will be greeeeeaaaaaaaat!Eee

plus 14 characters that you need to unlock or DLC
Yeah, I wish Jeff Hardy was in this!!!!! 0.0
WOO WOO WOO Zack Ryder is in it, and hopefully the good Zack Ryder. CM Punk, Best in the World. Beat John Cena enough.
Nice game , but i miss ghostly characters like boogyman , kane & undertaker are past their prime & more ghostly wrestlers & storyline's are needed , i do like sin cara , i was waiting to see ray v/s cara , at least now i can see a virtual fight of them
I just downloaded the demo for WWE Allstars!! It is fun even though u can only be the ultimate warrior and rey mysterio. But still....
i heard a story about jeff hardy being in the game but im not sure he might be one of the 14 people you need to unlock
for this years story line it will be you start of as a villain (Shamus) and then your a hero (tripleH) and then your an outsider a created superstar there no changing people but i think you will be each superstar for 18 weeks
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/109/109900.html

this is wear i get all my info
also one of my faav fighter is R.V.D