WTB Dranzer GT and Dragoon GT

title says all i haven' found any on the internet. can anyone sell me these 2 plz( or one of these 2)?
Dranzer GT If your willing to spend that much.
The same person had quite a bit of Dragoon GT's and more Dranzer GT's but I guess they're sold out now.
the hell i've seen this already but i have to say this price isn't fair Unhappy
Buy MFB instead then. You won't find any much cheaper, unless amember here is willing to sell you some. BTW, where do you live?
germany. we only got the newest carp no good old beyblades D:
Trust me, although the older beyblade were nice, the MFB's are much better. Wink They can easily beat HMS and plastics because of the amount of metal. Plus they're really cool and shiny. Joyful_3
If that's what you meant by newer blades. Tongue_out
(Feb. 21, 2009  10:35 PM)FakeEagle Wrote: germany. we only got the newest carp no good old beyblades D:

Metal Fight Beyblade is new... Get 'em. And besides, the blades you want aren't good enough for the price you'll have to pay to get them. =/
The MFB are, though.
i got 3 metal sys blades draziel dragoon and dranzer but the starter is weird and it get broken really fast so ur blade only gets low spin.
so for me the old plastic ones are still the best and i want those ^^

oh no i got it wrong i got the half metal ones. i just noticed there are brand new metla blades out but not in germany thought
MFB, Metal Fight Beyblade. They are brand new. Out only in Japan( and a few other asian countries). There is no Dranzer, Draciel, etc. Look 'em up.
i wonder if the beyblade anime will come up again with the new metal blades?
(Feb. 22, 2009  11:45 AM)FakeEagle Wrote: i wonder if the beyblade anime will come up again with the new metal blades?

Chief - Sigh ...

[Image: animemfb.jpg]

Read around the board before asking questions like this. We've known for months that the anime was coming back.