WTB: Any on this revised List!

EDIT: REVISED

If you have any of these i might be interested in buying them.
Not so fussed about perfect condition, just workable and not broken.

Gaia Dragoon (original and G)
Any MS Gimmick Series Beys! (they are so cool Tongue_out)
Gigars (takara)
Zues (takara)
Wyvern DJ

I'm in australia, so if shipping is too much it won't be a feasable deal.
(i don't mind any cheap ways of shipping like dismantled in an envelope Tongue_out

Original Post. Ignore it.
Quote:I'm looking for tornado stadiums. regular or type s.
and i will make a list of other wanted stuff soon enough.

and takara zues and gigars.

OLD part of the post.
Quote:I can find them currently on yahoo japan auctions, but i haven't seen any particularly cheap deals at the moment (seem to be going around 980 yen each).

AnnieDuck, thanks for your offer to sell Dragoon and Dranzer GT, i'm quite interested.

still on the lookout for gigars and zues though, although i'm afraid that the cheapest place for them may be YJ after all.

Also my best method of payment is probably paypal.
ToysToysToys stores in Ontario should have some of those.
toystoystoys has an assload of zeus and gigars. i mean like there were 2 full racks of those alone, not much for any other blade though
Yeah? well unfortunately i'm in australia. the last beyblade equipment i saw were some launcher grips. On that note, any other australian people in this forum?
980 yen isn't that expensive ... if you really want them, you're going to have to bite the bullet.
I have a Hasbro NIB Gigars (I have one unopened as well) that I picked up for only 1.44 USD at an outlet store =D.....................I'm not sure if I can trade though Chocked, especially if it means shipping to Kangaroo Land (no offense to Australia in any way Chocked)
yeah some fair points.

tamer brad - i probably will have to in the end, i just wanted to try here first.

hehe, no problem elmo.

OH, i have forgotten to ask, is there any major differences with the hasbro versions of these blades... because i know they mauled metal driger and some others 0_0.

oh, and i've forgotten the link to bbdamashii archives, anyone care to link me?
Gigars Hasbro version has a metal semi-flat CEW (Dranzer GT's CEW I believe), while the Takara version has a better tip, Metal change, similar to that of Driger S

Zeus Hasbro has one hell of a crappy tip, they made it round or something? Not exactly sure
Elmo Wrote:Gigars Hasbro version has a metal semi-flat CEW (Dranzer GT's CEW I believe), while the Takara version has a better tip, Metal change, similar to that of Driger S

Zeus Hasbro has one hell of a crappy tip, they made it round or something? Not exactly sure

It's a Draciel G tip for the CEW and it's an actual Engine gear and for it's quick release BB this REALLY blows.
There is a store in my area that has Dragoon and Dranzer GT for 3$ CAD. I could pick some up for you the next time I'm over there, if you like. :o
WOAH! alright then, i think i'll try and get takara gigars and zues. the Metal change and bearing Gear were what i wanted.

Are dranzer and dragoon GT the same?
OSW Wrote:WOAH! alright then, i think i'll try and get takara gigars and zues. the Metal change and bearing Gear were what i wanted.

Are dranzer and dragoon GT the same?

As far as I know, but I'm sure someone will correct me and say that they replaced Dranzer GT's reverse engine gear with a piece of cork.
been waiting ffor my transfer into paypal account to register. it should be done today then i can bid on YJ.

AnnieDuck Wrote:Yes, I am talking CAD. And I don't think I'd be able to ship it for under 10$, unless I did ground which takes like 40 000 years.

lol... what if you dissembled the boxes, wrapped it up in bubble tape, and posted them in a normal envelope? possible haha?

well, i figure approximately, if on YJ its 10 bucks each = 20 bucks + grouped shipping.
witth annie - 6 bucks plus + shipping (more expensive)

how much do you think shipping will be? i can maybe pay a bit more.
OSW Wrote:been waiting ffor my transfer into paypal account to register. it should be done today then i can bid on YJ.

AnnieDuck Wrote:Yes, I am talking CAD. And I don't think I'd be able to ship it for under 10$, unless I did ground which takes like 40 000 years.

lol... what if you dissembled the boxes, wrapped it up in bubble tape, and posted them in a normal envelope? possible haha?

well, i figure approximately, if on YJ its 10 bucks each = 20 bucks + grouped shipping.
witth annie - 6 bucks plus + shipping (more expensive)

how much do you think shipping will be? i can maybe pay a bit more.

You're forgetting internal shipping, bank transfer fees, commission to YJ, and shipping from Japan. :\
whoops yeah, that is pretty important to consider. i guess the chances are it'll be more cost efficient not to order from YJ for these items.

/_\

well, i'm not desperate for them right now. i can be patient.

the main reason i wanted dranzer and dragoon GT was for their engine gears.

Does anyone have a takara gigars or zues they would sell?

And TOrnado stadiums, I need one!

hmm. alright i will make a list of my wanted beyblades and accessories.
revised my WTB list on the first post.