WORST COMBOS!!!?

(Feb. 25, 2021  2:23 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:22 AM)Wasabipea871 Wrote: Nice to see you! You make that valt fanfic right?

Um, yeah, I make that fan fic. Why you asking?

(Feb. 23, 2021  1:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: listen peeps.
STORM SPRIGGAN 12 QUEST. HORRIBLE WEIGHT, HORRIBLE TEETH, HORRIBLE STAMINA
fun fact, I gave world spriggan 2b freespin and quest and it legit lost to god beys.

Bruh quest is a good driver everyone hates it on it but tell that to my battles where Orb Engaard beats Cho-Z Valkryie
Quest probably has the best defense in the game. But it has too little stamina to be worth it, unless you have a really good layer and metal for stamina.

Dragoon F 8 Quest-S

Maybe not the worst, but it's horrendous.

8 poses a high burst risk, which is why I used it.
(Oct. 04, 2021  7:05 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:23 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Um, yeah, I make that fan fic. Why you asking?

Bruh quest is a good driver everyone hates it on it but tell that to my battles where Orb Engaard beats Cho-Z Valkryie
Quest probably has the best defense in the game. But it has too little stamina to be worth it, unless you have a really good layer and metal for stamina.

Dragoon F 8 Quest-S

You could make it worse by adding Wall. You could also give it Wizard Bahamut Go (the unbalanced one)
Hollow Lucifer1 2D Xtreme
(Oct. 04, 2021  8:07 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  7:05 PM)MrMister Wrote: Quest probably has the best defense in the game. But it has too little stamina to be worth it, unless you have a really good layer and metal for stamina.

Dragoon F 8 Quest-S

You could make it worse by adding Wall. You could also give it Wizard Bahamut Go (the unbalanced one)

True, but the fact wall scrapes would actually pose burst resistance because the metal could be pushed back into place. I'm using hasbro by the way, so its using slopes

Wizard Bahmut Go? never heard of it, mind explaining what that is?

(Oct. 04, 2021  8:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Hollow Lucifer1 2D Xtreme

I feel that could be a genuinely average combo except that 2d is on it.
(Oct. 04, 2021  8:25 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  8:07 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: You could make it worse by adding Wall. You could also give it Wizard Bahamut Go (the unbalanced one)

True, but the fact wall scrapes would actually pose burst resistance because the metal could be pushed back into place. I'm using hasbro by the way, so its using slopes

It's a combo of GT layer parts

Layer base: wizard

GT chip: Bahamut

GT weight: Go

Hope that helps, probably wont

(Oct. 04, 2021  8:07 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: You could make it worse by adding Wall. You could also give it Wizard Bahamut Go (the unbalanced one)

It's meant to Not have stamina

Oh hasbro, I'm talking about TT stuff lol. Wizard is a pretty bad GT layer base, Bahamut has bad burst resistance and Go is a GT weight that is very unbalanced. The idea is that it is easy to burst, but if it doesn't burst, it will lose to stamina.
(Oct. 04, 2021  8:30 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  8:25 PM)MrMister Wrote: True, but the fact wall scrapes would actually pose burst resistance because the metal could be pushed back into place. I'm using hasbro by the way, so its using slopes

It's a combo of GT layer parts

(Oct. 04, 2021  8:25 PM)MrMister Wrote: True, but the fact wall scrapes would actually pose burst resistance because the metal could be pushed back into place. I'm using hasbro by the way, so its using slopes

Yup i learned that the hard way, lol-

(Oct. 04, 2021  9:12 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Oh hasbro, I'm talking about TT stuff lol. Wizard is a pretty bad GT layer base, Bahamut has bad burst resistance and Go is a GT weight that is very unbalanced. The idea is that it is easy to burst, but if it doesn't burst, it will lose to stamina.

Makes sense but I dont have the weight,
(Oct. 04, 2021  9:14 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  8:30 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: It's a combo of GT layer parts

Yup i learned that the hard way, lol-

(Oct. 04, 2021  9:12 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Oh hasbro, I'm talking about TT stuff lol. Wizard is a pretty bad GT layer base, Bahamut has bad burst resistance and Go is a GT weight that is very unbalanced. The idea is that it is easy to burst, but if it doesn't burst, it will lose to stamina.

You can try using Sen (it is pretty light, so it would increase the fly wheel thing on the 8 disc)
(Oct. 04, 2021  9:17 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  9:14 PM)MrMister Wrote: Yup i learned that the hard way, lol-

You can try using Sen (it is pretty light, so it would increase the fly wheel thing on the 8 disc)

Okay, I have way too many of that part so yeah.
Storm spriggan giga xtreme
Btw was MrMister necroposting. The post on the previous page was February.
I made the combo Tempest Dragon Aero' Bullet (no mini bey) 1D, and for some reason it beat Master Diabolos stock and Curse Satan Dimension' 2B. It's such a bad combo since it is so light and can unbalance easily, yet so far it only lost balance 1 time... how.
(Nov. 11, 2021  9:58 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I made the combo Tempest Dragon Aero' Bullet (no mini bey) 1D, and for some reason it beat Master Diabolos stock and Curse Satan Dimension' 2B. It's such a bad combo since it is so light and can unbalance easily, yet so far it only lost balance 1 time... how.

When will you ever learn that Dimension' is trash...I should never had mentioned Dimension-S. 
Also most GT beys lose to SUperking beys, so not much surprise. 
Also your battles are always kinda weird...unexpected outcomes every time. I hope you're not faking those battles? Sadly I don't have Tempest so I can't test that out.

Back to topic,
Spriggan (with fully worn teeth) Over Quake
(Nov. 12, 2021  10:18 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  9:58 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I made the combo Tempest Dragon Aero' Bullet (no mini bey) 1D, and for some reason it beat Master Diabolos stock and Curse Satan Dimension' 2B. It's such a bad combo since it is so light and can unbalance easily, yet so far it only lost balance 1 time... how.

When will you ever learn that Dimension' is trash...I should never had mentioned Dimension-S. 
Also most GT beys lose to SUperking beys, so not much surprise. 
Also your battles are always kinda weird...unexpected outcomes every time. I hope you're not faking those battles? Sadly I don't have Tempest so I can't test that out.

Back to topic,
Spriggan (with fully worn teeth) Over  Quake
I myself am surprised by some outcomes, it doesn't happen often. Also I am not faking the battles, do you have grand? Maybe I'll try it with Grand so you can test with me, although I don't wanna use my bullet driver without the mini bey anymore since it might break.

You wound me GreaterLonginus for thinking I am faking the battles...
But yeah, Dimension' isn't that good. It was a random combo from the LB server, and I tested it out. Just surprised it was even able to balance, it's so unproportionate. (Is that the term?)
The mythical Torch Horogium m145 metal sharp
Buster xcalibur(atk) hit1’ operate(Atk), bullet(no mini bey), quake, or keep

Storm spriggan giga/over bearing

Valkyrie aero’ xtreme