WIN FREE BEYBLADES JUST FOR JOINING!?!

Tamer Brad Wrote:I think the prizes this year will be the best yet. I'm going to try and get all HMS prizes for the Open/HMS (rethinking my position on that), and some good plastic prizes as well.

JEEEZ-----Just dangle that big, juicy steak in front of us, why don't 'cha (LOL! LOL! LOL!GrinGrinGrin)!!! That's just plain "playin' dirty" (LOL! LOL! LOL!GrinGrinGrin)!!! And I'm just bustin' chops jokin' on you, BradWink.

LOL!
Tamer Brad Wrote:I think the prizes this year will be the best yet. I'm going to try and get all HMS prizes for the Open/HMS (rethinking my position on that), and some good plastic prizes as well.

i think a mix of plastic and HMS prizes would be better. it'd encourage people to keep the plastic era alive
Plastic prizes for the plastic tournament. Tongue_out
makes sense. you planning a surprise for the finals this time like you did with GBT? i think my heart skipped when you pulled out that 2 tier stadium
Fleetscut Wrote:makes sense. you planning a surprise for the finals this time like you did with GBT? i think my heart skipped when you pulled out that 2 tier stadium

Maybe, maybe not.
We've actually invented an anti-gravity stadium. You'll have to blade upside-down.
...Fun. XDD. *Will practice shooting while hanging off edge of beds and tables* Tongue_out
that...would be awesome!!!!
Quote:IN THE YEAR 4050, a cataclysmic event rocked a far away planet. Survivors were scattered far across the globe

must of been one large shake to cause people to move around the globe. cause yknow...common sense would be for survivors to flock together to keep surviving
Who are we to interpret and comprehend the amazingly futuristic logic of people from the year 4050? XDD.
Ichida Wrote:Who are we to interpret and comprehend the amazingly futuristic logic of people from the year 4050? XDD.

me...

and instead of antigrav could we have an underwater battle?!!
XDD, all the stickers would get soggy and fall off, though.
Surprise final match:

You have to blades with Beyblades ... made out of human beings.
DEAR BEYWIKI.COM

HI! IT SEEMS WE REACH ALMOST 50 MEMBER BUT IT IS ONLY HALF BEYHEART MASS. IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!

WE ONLY REACH HALF AMOUNT AND (IT IS) UNACCEPTABLE. I WANT TO SEE REACH 100 MEMBER BY END OF MONTH. PLEASE INVITE ALL YOUR BEYFRIEND TO COME VISIT US SO YOU CAN WIN FREE BEY, OR MYBE BEYFRIEND CAN WIN

LOVE BEYFRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Joined! big beyheart forever.
Nice giveaway too, good luck everyone.

I'll see if any of my offline friends still have a beyheart -_^

guess i need to make an avatar soon.
This is great, even If I don't win. Whoever gets the stuff is lucky cause its so hard to find beyblade stuff now.
You do know, someone could hold off registering untill the 99th member has registered. xD
John Wrote:You do know, someone could hold off registering untill the 99th member has registered. xD

And tell me, why would someone do that?
To win free beyblades. Simple really, still, good luck to whoever wins.
John Wrote:To win free beyblades. Simple really, still, good luck to whoever wins.

Read Blader DJ's 1st post.
The 100th member doesn't win. One of the first 100 members wins.
WE ONLY GET ONE BEYMEMBER TODAY Unhappy BLADER DJ IS DISTRAUGHTED!

HOWEVER, HOPE ISN'T LOSS! HOPE IS STILL SHINING THROUGH BEYSPIRIT AND ITSELF IS. WE NEED TO MAKE IT TO 100 MEMBER. PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO GET 100 MEMBER!

BEYBLADEFORUMS.COM HAVE 400 MEMBER. THAT 800% OUR MEMBER BASE. IT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE. IF BEYBLADEFORUMS CAN HAVE THAT, WE CAN GET AT LEAST HALF. THIS SITE BETTER THAN BEYBLADEFORUMS. THIS SITE OWNERS CARE ABOUT BEY
Oh Snap!