WIN FREE BEYBLADES JUST FOR JOINING!?!

NEW!: TO ENTER, CLICK HERE!!!

DEAR BEYBLADE FORUMS!!!

WOW! IT IS SO COOL TO SEE THAT THERE IS SUCH STRONG BEY FLAMING SPIRITS ALL ABROAD!? IT MAKES MY BEY SPIRIT ALSO HAPPY! Smile

TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS GREAT HAPPY, I WILL GIVE FREE BEYBLADES TO ONE LUCKY MEMBER! WOW, YOU SAY. WOW?

TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU NEED TO BE ONE OF FIRST 100 MEMBER! 100 IS BIG NUMBER, BUT NOT AS BIG AS OUR HEARTS. ALSO, YOU NEED TO GET 25 POST. 25 IS NOT SUCH BIG NUMBER AS OUR BIG HEART! ALSO, YOU NEED TO POST IN BEY-RELATED FORUMS! NOT JUST OTHER, NON BEY FORUM. U CANT TALK ABOUT DINOSAUR IN BEYFORUM! THAT IS DIFFERENCE!

ALSO, SPAMMING ISN'T OK! IF YOU SPAM I CAN'T COUNT YOU AT ALL, BECAUSE YOUR BEYHEART BETRAY THIS BOARD!

ONLY ONCE MASS OF OUR HEART IS REACHED IN MEMBER COUNT WILL BEYBLADE PRIZE BE ANNOUNCED. IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT BEYBLADE YOU CAN GET, TELL YOUR BEYFRIENDS ABOUT THIS BEYSITE!

BEYBYE!
Quote:I WILL GIVE FREE BEYBLADES TO ONE LUCKY MEMBER!
*WANTS*

I'll try speeding the process of 100 members by changing the link on my Beyblade Youtube account.
OMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOGMMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM
G Wrote:
Quote:I WILL GIVE FREE BEYBLADES TO ONE LUCKY MEMBER!
*WANTS*

I'll try speeding the process of 100 members by changing the link on my Beyblade Youtube account.

SORRY G, STAFF CAN'T WIN!

BUT STAFF STILL HAS BIG HEART!
Aww... that won't stop me from trying to get more members in here though Grin

Edit: DAMN YOUTUBE'S LIMITED MESSAGING!
I doubt staff has as big a BEYHEART as BLADER DJ!
AnnieDuck Wrote:I doubt staff has as big a BEYHEART as BLADER DJ!

That is most likely true!
G Wrote:Aww... that won't stop me from trying to get more members in here though Grin

Edit: DAMN YOUTUBE'S LIMITED MESSAGING!

Ah man, I know. I've tried to PM a few people on Youtube to no avail.

AnnieDuck Wrote:I doubt staff has as big a BEYHEART as BLADER DJ!

Who does?
from now on, I command you all to worship Blader DJ

HIS BEYHEART MUST LIVE ON FOREVER!!

Hopefully this will encourage a lot of people to come :]
Kei Wrote:from now on, I command you all to worship Blader DJ

HIS BEYHEART MUST LIVE ON FOREVER!!

Hopefully this will encourage a lot of people to come :]

Of course it will. Just the words 'Free' and 'Beyblades' will bring tons of people to the forum. People love free stuff.
I SHALL ENTER THIS CONTEST TO DISPLAY MY SUPER 100% BEYHEART POWER!! Grin
Ichida Wrote:I SHALL ENTER THIS CONTEST TO DISPLAY MY SUPER 100% BEYHEART POWER!! Grin

Like this is that different from how you usually talk!

Alice Wrote:I want beyblades! I want beyblades!

Whatever! Get lost!
I'm funna be postin' all day long in thees thread, yo.

Is that ok for my ghetto talk?
Elmo Wrote:I'm funna be postin' all day long in thees thread, yo.

Is that ok for my ghetto talk?

That'd be SPAMMING and probably not count towards your 25 and

4. Try to write in proper English. Wrote:That means full sentences, without chatspeak abbreviations and usually ending with periods. Exclamation marks also count, but use them sparingly. Of course, if you are do not speak English natively, or have a disorder such as dyslexia, this will be forgiven. Please contact any Beywiki.com staff if this is the case.
I ADDED ANTI-SPAM RULE!

PLEASE PLAY FAIR BEYFRIENDS Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:Like this is that different from how you usually talk!

Just trying to keep the spirits up. Besides, I've been controlling myself on BBF, if you didn't notice. Tongue_out
DJ, what if winner of BEYDRAW is also girlfriend of TAMER BRAD? I do not think this would be fair to other BEYPLAYERS. It would make me very happy in my BEYSPIRIT if PRIZE OF BEYDRAW was given to other BEYPLAYER!!
Tamer Brad Wrote:[Image: whowantsbeyblades.jpg]

I wish I knew where I could use that in a sig and have it redirect people here.
AnnieDuck Wrote:DJ, what if winner of BEYDRAW is also girlfriend of TAMER BRAD? I do not think this would be fair to other BEYPLAYERS. It would make me very happy in my BEYSPIRIT if PRIZE OF BEYDRAW was given to other BEYPLAYER!!

HI ANNIEDUCK!

YOU AND I KNOW WELL THAT TAMER BRAD IS VERY FAIR MAN. IF WINNER DOESN'T WANT BEY, BEY WILL BE GIVEN TO ANOTHER ELSE! I KNOW TAMER BRAD WON'T LET YOU WIN!
Blader DJ Wrote:I KNOW TAMER BRAD WON'T LET YOU WIN!

Wow, that could be woefully misconstrued. XDD.