0%
no but im probley lieing just to look good on the compter
0%
no i truthfuly dont make fun of bladers
50.00%
yes and no
50.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
WHAT THE HELL time i post a thred i get made fun of please stop makeing fun of me every time but other then that this is just information and then when u go an ask about it u get made fun of will someone please tell me why all i want to is get info and bye beyblades i say i dont have money and the so calld oh mighty god BEYBRAD makes fun off me if anything soudent he be the nicest seeing as i dont know alot about beybladeing wich is why Shareef619 was helping with be for he got banned lol XD yea and can u be a lil nicer to us newbie i dont get why everyone makes fun off us wear just trying to learn a new game and they shoudent talk becouse they probley suck just as bad as i do when they started so i dont no what the hell is going on and can somebody please explane this to me in a good way thank u vary much.

PS: if u dont like my post dont read the dam thing and say i just wasted 5 minitis of my life beybrad i think they should be the ones to get bad not someone like shareef619 who was just makeing a challage to someone the refused not to go becouse u lived in montral if u think about it its kinda true you are like 20 21 and you probley have jobs and a lot of money with all the beyblades u sell and bye and your 2009 tour

PPS: please do not banned me im not looking to start a fight and im not looking to piss anyone off but why do pepeol make fun of us new beybladers It is a mystery
BE HONEST AND DONT LIE FOR THE POLL
AND BTW SINCE SHAREEF619 IS MY CUZIN I WILL DEFEND HIM FROM U YES HE PROBLEY WAS GETING ANNOING BUT WHAT WAS THE REAL RESON U BAND HIM IS IT BECOUSE BEYBRAD YOUR SCARED or u kist dont have time to help all the new bladers that wanna learn this game that u said was so great hows anyone sapouse to try when u banned them
OMG This again kid just look around the answer is everywhere it took me alot of effort to know what Storm pegasis 105RF meant PS: this is like the kie-thead
I currently raised your warning level to 30% so you are suspended for twenty-four hours. Of course, with you having the same IP address as one of your supposed cousins and you suddenly writing extremely like him/them, I am suspecting you of being shareef and kingkrupa too. Try to convince me over private messages as to why you are not either.

It is really not difficult to see why topics like this get locked ...

Also, yes, where is KIE-V.