WBO, strict or not strict?

(Jul. 22, 2010  5:34 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: What is this?

I really can't see how you can feel no difference with a Hasbro stadium and a Takara Tomy stadium.
Hasbro stadiums don't let attack types even exist, the pockets can save a beyblade from being knocked out, the slopes and angles are all horrible,The hasbro stadiums have only two "exits", Everything.

Also not to control this forum and/or be a backseat mod but isn't this really off topic?

I don´t think that this can fit here but no in off-topic, some part in Beyblade Discussion and one part here because I´m trying to speak about inflexibility of WBO.

As well, I only have played in the Dranzer stadium (I have 4 months in beyblade world) which has 3 exits.
I as well have a Dranzer Stadium from Hasbro, as well as the TT Attack Stadium.
The slopes aren't steep enough in the Dranzer stadium, which makes it act like a stamina stadium.

I also assume that you are you are talking about the old Hasbro stadiums for plastics, not for MFB.
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:41 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:34 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: What is this?

I really can't see how you can feel no difference with a Hasbro stadium and a Takara Tomy stadium.
Hasbro stadiums don't let attack types even exist, the pockets can save a beyblade from being knocked out, the slopes and angles are all horrible,The hasbro stadiums have only two "exits", Everything.

Also not to control this forum and/or be a backseat mod but isn't this really off topic?

I don´t think that this can fit here but no in off-topic, some part in Beyblade Discussion and one part here because I´m trying to speak about inflexibility of WBO.

How can you say this? We have not ignored Hasbro's Stadiums on the basis that we are "inflexible". We wanted Hasbro's Stadiums to work, so that a lot more people could play competitively. However, it wasn't to be, as evidenced through testing.

I think it's ignorant to assume Hasbro and Takara Tomy's Stadiums are the same. Anyone who's used both will agree that Takara Tomy's are superior; there's no debate here (which incidentally, a lot of people have already mentioned).

I suppose this counts as "being strict", but honestly, this way we can maintain a competitive atmosphere here. Would you hold tournaments in a plastic bowl or wok, and feel that it would be valid?

All around you you can see how we encourage competitive play; Faces for placing, Credits for participating, and most of all, the Beypoint System. If we did not take a firm stance on what we will and will not allow, then all of these things would be devalued and ultimately, pointless.
EVERYBODY CHILL!! Anyone now knows that Hasbro Stadiums are not allowed.
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:17 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:50 AM)♥ Wrote: It's clearly stated that only certain types of Takara Tomy Stadiums are allowed at official WBO Events. Takara Tomy don't sell to any Western countries; you must import, like everyone else ...

That´s not being strict?

That's like going to the World Cup and wanting to play with a basketball instead of a football. Both do the same thing, but one is so much better. Would it be strict of FIFA to say 'you can only play with the Jabulani football'?
.:.:Kai:.:.,

I apologize if I sound like a jerk in advance, but this is "makin' me a rage"...

You clearly have not looked at any of the test results. I don't know about you but when attack types never win in a stadium someting is definately wrong. I don't care if you're the admin of another website, that gives you no hold over what goes on here. The WBO tried to get the Hasbro stadiums to work and they didn't, we're not going to magically bring them back and I'm okay with that. Now if you have a Takara Stadium (as you claim) and you can't see the difference, that's not our problem. The point stands that the Hasbro stadiums suck and only a few of the Takara ones are tournament playable (because not ALL of them are perfect!).

Now stop arguing about this. You're not going to make any fluxuation in the decisions that have already been made, this is a solid position that will not be changed. The stadiums aren't just magically gonna become better tomorrow, they suck and we just have to hope Hasbro releases some decent ones later.

EDIT: Beyblade, it's SRS business.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:09 AM)Ladon Wrote: 1. I see i missed used my words their.

2.I know i'am not gonna get banned for expressing my opinion so i do not know why you would type such nonsense and also I'am not defending myself accept for my opinion which didnt concern you.

3rd.If you look at the past messages i wrote we was on topic you just switch to my signarture while we was talking about stadiums and how strict that is.Also sometimes you contribute it yourself by getting of topic if you read your post.
Yo, I am the administrator, I am the Director of the World Beyblade Organization. I can be off-topic if I want because I need to solve issues, like this. Also, for your information, I did not become off-topic when I pointed out "your signature" : I was telling you that "Since you seem to hate Metal Fight Beyblade, you are probably not competitive, therefore you should really just leave this conversation about competitive play now because you cannot talk seriously about it."

If you do not comprehend why I would bring up the fact that "You will not get banned for thing #1, but if thing #2 ...", then I could only apologise for not being able to help you at all. My message was not nonsense, also. You need to learn your perspectives ...

Moreover, Aqua can obviously come into the conversation if he wants, and you are the last person who could tell him not to join in.

So Ladon, unless you want to talk about how we are actually strict or not, do not continue this conversation about competitive organised play, because we will not listen to you. You have shown that you were not what we consider veterans of Beyblade, and the fact that you are on this forum does not mean that you know much about Beyblade either.

And no, we do not have our own limited definition of what a veteran is : it would be the same everywhere else, so we are fair.

1.You did become off topic becuase before we was talking about the signarture you were discussing to me how you and other think takara stadiums are way better than hasbro which in a way is kinda strict by cutting out hasbro stadiums.Also before you went of topic you coulda pm'd me about my signarture and i could'a put in consideration about your thought.Joyful_2

2. I dont think I undertstand your veteran and how is that fair if its the same everywhere else?Joyful_2 Joyful_2

But anyway the only thing about takara stadiums i seen is that they got opens where your blade can pop out and they have little space but, hasbro got pits so its still a chance you can survive.Joyful_2

Also i think the moderators are pretty strict is becuase they never act like a regular person sometimes or sometimes reason with other people situations.

I may be wrong on this thought but, feel free to explain to me why Joyful_2
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:04 PM)Ladon Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:09 AM)Ladon Wrote: 1. I see i missed used my words their.

2.I know i'am not gonna get banned for expressing my opinion so i do not know why you would type such nonsense and also I'am not defending myself accept for my opinion which didnt concern you.

3rd.If you look at the past messages i wrote we was on topic you just switch to my signarture while we was talking about stadiums and how strict that is.Also sometimes you contribute it yourself by getting of topic if you read your post.
Yo, I am the administrator, I am the Director of the World Beyblade Organization. I can be off-topic if I want because I need to solve issues, like this. Also, for your information, I did not become off-topic when I pointed out "your signature" : I was telling you that "Since you seem to hate Metal Fight Beyblade, you are probably not competitive, therefore you should really just leave this conversation about competitive play now because you cannot talk seriously about it."

If you do not comprehend why I would bring up the fact that "You will not get banned for thing #1, but if thing #2 ...", then I could only apologise for not being able to help you at all. My message was not nonsense, also. You need to learn your perspectives ...

Moreover, Aqua can obviously come into the conversation if he wants, and you are the last person who could tell him not to join in.

So Ladon, unless you want to talk about how we are actually strict or not, do not continue this conversation about competitive organised play, because we will not listen to you. You have shown that you were not what we consider veterans of Beyblade, and the fact that you are on this forum does not mean that you know much about Beyblade either.

And no, we do not have our own limited definition of what a veteran is : it would be the same everywhere else, so we are fair.

1.You did become off topic becuase before we was talking about the signarture you were discussing to me how you and other think takara stadiums are way better than hasbro which in a way is kinda strict by cutting out hasbro stadiums.Also before you went of topic you coulda pm'd me about my signarture and i could'a put in consideration about your thought.Joyful_2

2. I dont think I undertstand your veteran and how is that fair if its the same everywhere else?Joyful_2 Joyful_2

But anyway the only thing about takara stadiums i seen is that they got opens where your blade can pop out and they have little space but, hasbro got pits so its still a chance you can survive.Joyful_2

Also i think the moderators are pretty strict is becuase they never act like a regular person sometimes or sometimes reason with other people situations.

Yeah... You are wrong. Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2

1. She runs the website, don't argue with her about being off-topic. Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2

2. She is merely implying that some people know a lot more about Beyblade than others because they have been playing for a longer period of time. Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2

What you have just said about the Hasbro stadiums is the reason why they suck. Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2

The moderators do act like regular people, I talk to a couple of them and I find them all to be pretty swell folks. Maybe when you make bad posts they seem mean because they are just doing their job? Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2
Eh that made sense in a way thank you for clairfing that up for me.Joyful_2
MaxL, it would be best to refrain from 'quote in quote-ing'. Joyful_2

Ain't I strict? Haha. Joyful_2
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:04 PM)Ladon Wrote: Also i think the moderators are pretty strict is becuase they never act like a regular person sometimes or sometimes reason with other people situations.

'Heart' is cool and Kai-V is funny. I haven't had too much contact with the others.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:22 PM)Diamond Wrote: MaxL, it would be best to refrain from 'quote in quote-ing'. Joyful_2

Ain't I strict? Haha. Joyful_2

Sorry Diamond. Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2

Didn't mean to confuse everyone. Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:32 PM)MaxL Wrote: Didn't mean to confuse everyone. Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2
It isn't really confusing, IMO.
It's just takes up a bit of space. :\
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:34 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:32 PM)MaxL Wrote: Didn't mean to confuse everyone. Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2 Joyful_2
It isn't really confusing, IMO.
It's just takes up a bit of space. :\

No I'm done now. But seriously that is one of my biggest pet peeves on forums. SMILEY ABUSE.

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:26 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:04 PM)Ladon Wrote: Also i think the moderators are pretty strict is becuase they never act like a regular person sometimes or sometimes reason with other people situations.

'Heart' is cool and Kai-V is funny. I haven't had too much contact with the others.

Yeah they are all pretty cool guise. Anyone who would say they aren't regular people obviously just doesn't try to meet them or be nice to them. They are people just like the rest of us (why do I feel that I really shouldn't have to say that?)
Personally i beleive that the members of the WBO comittee are not strict. I do understand that certain rules need to be implemented to ensure that the forum remains in a good condition. I did meet TheFlightYellz and Rocky at the Beyparty event and they were both cool people and were in no way strict at all during the event.

I do understand though that with a forum with a growing number of members that sometimes the comittee will have to be strict but it is for the good of the forum. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind
Ok. I know your reasons but will staying unreasonable for me (will all the respect) I respect the point of view of all the WBO comitee, and I now see that is a undebatable topic.

The other situation that I want to extern is about the closing of the spanish forum and opening of the external forum. I want to know the opinion ot the members who wrote here in the other debate (Hasbro vs Takara). The web site is www.beyblade.latin-foro.com. Please help me with comments and opinions. [Please WBO comitee]
I dont speak spanish nor understand it.Also it look pretty empty their.
I just wish the commitee were a bit less "in your face".
He probably just means the way the mods are so blunt sometimes. That's what I used to think when I was getting annoyed by them. I don't anymore cos I'm a good user...

[Image: yeah.gif]
I guess people are just intimidated by them. They feel scared because the mods have a pretty, eh superior knowledge of beyblades Tongue_out They just think their gonna bite at them or something if they say something stupid or pointless. How i feel about this? I don't really care one way or an other as long as i get my question answered Grin
The mods aren't really strict at all (they are fair). People just need to use common sense. I mean they have to deal with 7 year old kids spamming categories..etc, every day. You have to enforce strict rules. The world beyblade organization is the best moderated forum I have ever been on. People need to think that they(mods) actually are SERIOUS about moderation unlike other forums. Sure sometimes they can be "in your face" as some guy described, but I don't mind that. Just get used to it, if not then go to another forum.
I dont think u guys are strict But... i dont like posting very much stuff cuz i get snapped at for being a (sumthing i dont think i can say)
Well they're strict for a reason to keep everything organized and up to date.
Ok one post to rule them all my honest opinions
Diamond = types faster than grease lightnin and is all round awesome
TheFlightYellz = my mortal enemy
Rocky = nice person
Aqua = Best username evar lol but yeah he types pretty cool but we've had our ups / downs
♥= good guy can be violent at times Wink
Kai-V = God 'o' bey
Kei = apparently has an iinfinite amount of bey knowledge
Khel = To many faces makes me jealous Smile
BeyBrad = undescribable
Basically what i'm trying to say is that the only reason people think mods are strict is because they're on the receiving end of the Iceburns and the warnings