WBO lost and found

this is for lost and found beyblade items or other stuff left at tournaments i heard someone left a silver grip and thought i should make this tourny also on some talk at youtube i heard people purposly going to places after tournaments to find lost beys and keep them so thiss thread is for finding and giving back these items and if you see a marked item as then you know they marked it that way (i put flae stickers on my launcher and put BT on them) and know it does not belong to them ask for it and try to get it back thank you for giving stuff back and finding it to guve back to those who do and those of you that steal and keep them should be warned/banned
This thread won't be used much, but considering we just had a tourney, and I actually DO see some use in this thread.
It is good idea & could be very helpful but I don't think it will be used too much.
Just use the thread for the tournament you lost your items in. Chances are people who attended the event will actually look there more.