WBO Writing Library

(Oct. 08, 2011  5:22 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: :0
My parents would practically whip me if I had a C+ in AP Language, let alone a D-. I have an A- in my English class. Cool

If I had anything below 90 in my classes, I'd be the one reprimanding. But all we do in my English class is read, answer questions, and write essays Cool
My mom did kill me. I'm currently posting from the great beyond...

I'll go ahead and PM a couple of people...
97% in 10th grade English, hah. B- in Literature. (Yup, that's why I rarely have grammar mistakes) Need a tutor, TITAN? My mom would kill me for a D. Kick my butt for anything below 76. I set my parents' expectations too high with my 3.5 GPA last year, hah.
A * (A +) in year 8 english, or approximately level 7.6 as I was told, thats for my stories, lol.
(Oct. 08, 2011  7:11 PM)Temporal Wrote: 97% in 10th grade English, hah. B- in Literature. (Yup, that's why I rarely have grammar mistakes) Need a tutor, TITAN? My mom would kill me for a D. Kick my butt for anything below 76. I set my parents' expectations too high with my 3.5 GPA last year, hah.

My grade sucks 'cause I think the work is completely stupid; all the work I actually do gets a 100%, if not more. I'd still take the tutoring, considering that you're arguably the best writer on here. If we continue to speak of this, we should go to the Writing Thread.

I've asked Kavaski if he wants "God's Pawn" on the Shelves.
I think asking people if they want to be in it reminds me of college recruiters giving out scholarships. Yeah, I like that idea. If any staff want to they are allowed to go around and ask authors about the library.
Bumping the thread. Also, sorry for not adding many books to the OP yet. Still working out technical difficulties.