WBO Times Reopened! New management.

(Jul. 08, 2011  6:15 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Read carefully the short story writer is RowDog

I meant like maybe a long story and we can post like a chapter in each issue?
Are there any spots still open?
sorry dude but i don'rt like to be the graphic designer anymore because i m currently very busy with my sig shop gfx battles and tourneys hope u understand
Editor application sent. See if Xyo wants to be the graphic designer, or DeX. There's a lot of people to choose from. I would apply, but I won't have Photoshop again until August Tired
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:02 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: sorry dude but i don'rt like to be the graphic designer anymore because i m currently very busy with my sig shop gfx battles and tourneys hope u understand

Thats fine. We now have Graphic Design job OPEN!
ill apply for graphic designer pleaseSmile
my sig and avatar.....
ok. You're in. You have till July 21st to make a logo for the newspaper. No animation.
ok... what size would you want? i am suggesting 150x150
(Jul. 12, 2011  9:50 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: Can you give me an example?

Sorry I'm lazy these days,
so I didn't send you the comics.
I'll hand it these few days....
I might be able to try. Is that editor application able to be considered an article writer application?
I'll apply for the article writer spot. Can I just use the same article I wrote to apply for the editor to apply for the article writer? Or do I have to write an entire article again?
So... what do i have to write about? 'Cuz you said 'deadline' and I haven't been assigned an article...
Okay... this will be somewhat weird. But I'm up for it! I'll PM you the article.
Thank you. Maybe write about Blitz and how he became a moderator recently.
make list of people who need to send in there article and people who already did.