WBO Times-Out of business. FOR LEASE

Random beyfact is definitely different from guest writers and special correspondents.
can I be like an inside man or something in the newspaper? I can get secrets on the WBO.....
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:43 AM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: can I be like an inside man or something in the newspaper? I can get secrets on the WBO.....

That's just creepy...

haha jk.
Here's what I have so far, and what I have left before I can publish it:
I have
*2 articles
*Combo of the month
*Signature of the month

I need:
*Interview
*Q&A section
*Monthly comic strip.

Hope that helped everyone know where we stand as of now. If everyone else who has yet to create their segment helps, I'm sure we can finish in the next couple of weeks.

That is, if they do the segments....
i am wirking on that interview with kei.like you asked.
I could help with something, why not have a bit about newest stories and whose to read? because i would be good at that as i read alot of peoples and see what's good and bad?
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:49 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: i am wirking on that interview with kei.like you asked.
You mean Kai-V?
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:59 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: You mean Kai-V?

Kei is also really active on this site, so there is nothing wrong with interviewing him ...
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Kei is also really active on this site, so there is nothing wrong with interviewing him ...
But he said he was interviewing Kei like Sparta asked, but Sparta asked for an interview with Kai-V.
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:15 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

But he said he was interviewing Kei like Sparta asked, but Sparta asked for an interview with Kai-V.

Haha. Nah, I just wanted to be able to quote her in my article. BTW thanks so much for that Kai-V. You rock!

Darkangel hasn't been able to contact Kei, so he might try someone else....

besides that, we are REALLY close to finishing the first paper!

EDIT: Ha! Sorry to experiment again, but if you guys can click this link and see the site, this will work!
http://web.me.com/thekeepsayour/WWWWW/WWWW.html
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:28 PM)Sparta Wrote: Darkangel hasn't been able to contact Kei, so he might try someone else....

you could try me (joking, joking)

interesting, i will check this out when its ready for sure
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:32 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:28 PM)Sparta Wrote: Darkangel hasn't been able to contact Kei, so he might try someone else....

you could try me (joking, joking)

interesting, i will check this out when its ready for sure

Haha. Maybe if you were a moderator (then again nor am I) Haha jk.

Did you check the link?! Tell me it worked!
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:45 PM)Sparta Wrote: Did you check the link?! Tell me it worked!

just did, it works (i see only Ws because its a test right?)
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:56 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:45 PM)Sparta Wrote: Did you check the link?! Tell me it worked!

just did, it works (i see only Ws because its a test right?)

Yah. Good. That is how I'm going to make the paper.
Em a question? Do you plan on doing little advertisment thingys at the bottom of the pages?
If you plan on having advertisement, I have one:

KingCepheus's Awesome Ice Cube Sig Shop. We make the best sigs ever!
Link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KingCeph...e-Sig-Shop
Example:
[Image: 10-1.jpg?t=1299021575]
Ugh, do not allow advertisements ... The quality does not warrant it at all ...
This is off-topic and might be sad for you, but unfortunately you do not make the best signatures ever, at all. Most people here do not ...
I know. It's just a sloagan. And wait, can only administrators be off topic and not be in trouble.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ugh, do not allow advertisements ... The quality does not warrant it at all ...

Yah, I just got about 300 PM's about wanting to be in the paper or advertisements. It's kind of getting really annoying......

I already said: I DON'T HAVE ANY SPOTS LEFT!!!!! Jeez!
that must suck
Hey dude, I really want to be in the newspaper. Pwease? Crying
wow.i have never seen someone beg so much
i look forward to this paper