WBO Times-Out of business. FOR LEASE

Yeah! I will have a article for you whenever we start making it.
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:06 AM)aries blader Wrote: Yeah! I will have a article for you whenever we start making it.

YES! We now have a completed staff, so we can begin making the first paper! Staff, please think of an idea for what you plan to do, then PM me and I'll confirm it, making sure no one repeats anything. Good luck to all! The due date for all drafts (so L-Drago Rules can edit them) will be this friday. Let's go!
good luck guys!hope it will be awesome!
I could possibly be a editor. If you seen some of my post then you know I'm fit for the job.
Hey!!! will you also make some sections like "Moderators' victims this week" , "Wassup with the new WBO" , CHATTY CHAT(interviews) etc. in a weekly special news paper..... I dont know if your news paper is daily, weekly, monthly etc. so if its a weekly one, then just ignore my post........
(Feb. 27, 2011  8:41 AM)Nano Wrote: I could possibly be a editor. If you seen some of my post then you know I'm fit for the job.

Sparta already mentioned that staff is full...
(Feb. 27, 2011  8:42 AM)janpegasus Wrote: Hey!!! will you also make some sections like "Moderators' victims this week" , "Wassup with the new WBO" , CHATTY CHAT(interviews) etc. in a weekly special news paper..... I dont know if your news paper is daily, weekly, monthly etc. so if its a weekly one, then just ignore my post.......
I was thinking weekly, but that is a lot of work...
This looks interesting. I could help out when needed, I write pretty well. But I know the staff is full already, so it's up to you. I think you've seen my story before (link in my sig), so that's an example of my writing, and I have experience with newspapers (Chief writer of middle school newspaper last year). And did you ask Mith for permission to add him as the comic maker for the newspaper?
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: This looks interesting. I could help out when needed, I write pretty well. But I know the staff is full already, so it's up to you. I think you've seen my story before (link in my sig), so that's an example of my writing, and I have experience with newspapers (Chief writer of middle school newspaper last year). And did you ask Mith for permission to add him as the comic maker for the newspaper?

Yes. I PM'd him, and he agreed. So he's in.
i write poems okay too but roan just blows me outta the ater ill send one to you though......
I've been fooling around with ideas of how I'm going to post the paper. Tell me if you guys can see this document:[Image: dscn0504u.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I see a picture of a Dranzer V2, is that what you want us to see?
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:34 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I see a picture of a Dranzer V2, is that what you want us to see?

Yes. I have an idea: I'm going to make a word document of the finished paper, print it, scan it back in, download on imageshack, then post. Phew!
Do you have Microsoft Publisher, or Adobe InDesign? If you do then it would be much more efficient than using Word.
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:37 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Do you have Microsoft Publisher, or Adobe InDesign? If you do then it would be much more efficient than using Word.

I use macintosh....so no.
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:35 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:34 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I see a picture of a Dranzer V2, is that what you want us to see?

Yes. I have an idea: I'm going to make a word document of the finished paper, print it, scan it back in, download on imageshack, then post. Phew!

You realize you can just make it on word, press the print screen button...upload to photobucket/imageshack and upload..much more simple.
(Feb. 27, 2011  8:32 PM)Medz Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:35 PM)Sparta Wrote:

You realize you can just make it on word, press the print screen button...upload to photobucket/imageshack and upload..much more simple.
Actually, I found a program called iWeb, and so far it works really well! You'll see how it works, and I've already got 2 articles (Mine and WhyD125's). We're getting there!
you could do a signature and chapter of the week where you read new chapters and look at new sigs and show the best one of each. you could do a new story and new sig shop article
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:26 AM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: you could do a signature and chapter of the week where you read new chapters and look at new sigs and show the best one of each. you could do a new story and new sig shop article

Um.....maybe...

Just to clear this up: The WBO Times is monthly. To have it be weekly would be near impossible . Think of all of the people we'd have to coordinate!
Once a week would be very much possible.

Some advice though, maybe you want to test people before giving them a job?
For all you know, they could write like carp and still give them the job...
hey i cant see the pic, nor an i see many people's sigs its odd...
this question doesn't go here but your computer probably blocks the signatures.<off main topic.
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:17 AM)Pyro Wrote: Once a week would be very much possible.

Hey buddy, its kinda impossible!!! He's not an editor and writer by profession!!! He has school work, he has to play etc. etc.

@ Sparta

Hmmm..... Its sure difficult... OK one more suggestion, make a section like the Editor's Pick to give yourself much importance!!! Like you can select som stories etc from Your Creations forum, and you could mention the title etc....... As it is, you urself are an awesome Storywriter and so are the members of ur staff..... So you can select ur own story too.... But not Everytym...........
mmm, could there be an international section? if so i could work on australia.
Seeing as it is only a monthly paper, I'd recommend guest writers, just to fill up the paper if there is any unused space. People would send in their articles via PM and you would decide if
1:There is enough space in the (virtual) paper and,
2:The article is good enough. You don't need to though.
Also, you could fill the space with Beyblade fillers-random facts about beyblades, such as longest spin time, tallest beyblade ever, some random history facts, etc.
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:17 AM)Pyro Wrote: Once a week would be very much possible.

I did. The ones who sent me PM's were good.
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:27 AM)abhicherath Wrote: hey i cant see the pic, nor an i see many people's sigs its odd...
Sorry to hear that...sux 4 u
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:25 PM)DrigerMV Wrote: Seeing as it is only a monthly paper, I'd recommend guest writers, just to fill up the paper if there is any unused space. People would send in their articles via PM and you would decide if
1:There is enough space in the (virtual) paper and,
2:The article is good enough. You don't need to though.
Also, you could fill the space with Beyblade fillers-random facts about beyblades, such as longest spin time, tallest beyblade ever, some random history facts, etc.

I was going to do random beyfact of the month, so looks like you and I are on the same page...