WBO'S First Pokémon Doubles Tournament -Round 2-

(Sep. 19, 2011  8:34 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: We had the wi-fi glitch occur... Where it gets stuck at 'communicating with -insert name here-'.

i get that allot, just exit and re-enter the room then it should work.
@ Rotations and Pikachu. You two will get the weekend to finish off your battle. The rest of you get until Friday at 6pm GMT to finish your battle unless you have a valid reason for me to extend the time.
The other guy's wifi is down.
So Round one over and no battles actually finished?

I will be PM'ing everybody tomorrow as I am too tired to bother now...
Sorry. I'm on often, but majinshadow is on for only a short period of time a day, and it's hard to communicate.....
i plan to have my rematch today or tomorrow with my opponent. i battled him last week but he wasn't really up to the battle, using level 20-38 pokemon.
Yes, that is fine. Kinda disappointed in people who have made no effort at all.
ga'hooleone won lol I got destroyed first match was 3-0 him and he knows the second match
I'm confirming this. First match 3-0, second match 4-0, both of which I won. It was pretty fun though. So long as you train your pokemon in EV's, you should do well. My star player completely stopped all of his attacks and messed up his attack pattern (especially when his Blastoise used Hydro Cannon, and I redirected the attack to my MVP. He walled it like it was nothing. Grin)

I think we're the only one's done. lolfail.
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:11 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm confirming this. First match 3-0, second match 4-0, both of which I won. It was pretty fun though. So long as you train your pokemon in EV's, you should do well. My star player completely stopped all of his attacks and messed up his attack pattern (especially when his Blastoise used Hydro Cannon, and I redirected the attack to my MVP. He walled it like it was nothing. Grin)

I think we're the only one's done. lolfail.
Oh crud, not that pokemon... Giraton, I want u to beat him so I don't vs him!!!!
Yeah, since you lost the first round you're out.
Please take me off I though =t I said i quit already
Maybe next month I'm not ready
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:46 PM)TanithElite Wrote: Can I go in for you???

you already lost your why not let someone who hasn't battled yet battle
...My opponent doesn't even have his wifi running so....(that would be ultimateKPCJ)
Can we go to round 2 yett?!! In bored
Can we go to round 2 yett?!! Im bored
Sorry , I accidentally spamed
Have you even battled your first round? Where's the battle video/confirmation from both of you? RAW might have to cut the other bracket completely because none of you guys have been finishing your battles in the second bracket...
(Sep. 29, 2011  2:04 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Have you even battled your first round? Where's the battle video/confirmation from both of you? RAW might have to cut the other bracket completely because none of you guys have been finishing your battles in the second bracket...

Opponent's wifi is down. What can I do?
Ok so brackets won't be updated till tommorrow however I will look at the last sign in dates for people who haven't yet completed there battles.

So far people who have made it to round 2 are the 2 already passed, Ga and also powerangeryan. I think I missed somebody but I will check that later. Round 2 is planned to be underway on Saturday!
i think im the one you missed for going to round 2.
I have bad feeling about my next battle. I have to clear as many battles this weekend and maybe next next weekend. I'll need to focus on my exams after the 16th of Oct. Hope you'll understand RAW. I can play a much as i want after that
I think Pikachu said that he made it too. He asked Giraton to beat me so e wouldn't have to face me. I think that means he won... Not exactly sure though.