WBO'S First Pokémon Doubles Tournament -Round 2-

wait, what happens if you don't do your battles, cause ive sent a pm to the person im ment to battle and im just wondering what happens if he doesn't reply. even if i do get past round one ill lose to ga'hooleone and even if i get past him ill lose to pikachu.
Well first whenever you send a PM you should send me a screenshot proving you have sent the PM. THis way whoever has tried the hardest to get the battle done will pass the round.

If neither of you PM each other then I will kick both of you out xD

I might extend the deadline.
Can't wait to kick butt with my pokemon >=).
(Sep. 13, 2011  5:12 PM)RAW Wrote: Well first whenever you send a PM you should send me a screenshot proving you have sent the PM. THis way whoever has tried the hardest to get the battle done will pass the round.

With the modern day homework situation of most people here, I think it would be smart to extend this deadline. 2 weeks, perhaps?

Oh, and Giraton, who says I will win? I'm sure majinshadow11 is a good competitive battler. I'm training some stuff still (beware the deadly Grass-type I have! HAHAHA), so I need a little time.
(Sep. 13, 2011  5:12 PM)RAW Wrote: Well first whenever you send a PM you should send me a screenshot proving you have sent the PM. THis way whoever has tried the hardest to get the battle done will pass the round.
ah ok, ill get that this afternoon. the 3ds restricts alot of things.
I did respond to you I said can you help me......
(Sep. 13, 2011  9:22 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

With the modern day homework situation of most people here, I think it would be smart to extend this deadline. 2 weeks, perhaps?

Oh, and Giraton, who says I will win? I'm sure majinshadow11 is a good competitive battler. I'm training some stuff still (beware the deadly Grass-type I have! HAHAHA), so I need a little time.
Exactly. I'm only allowed to play on weekends so it's hard for me. We still have a life too, and I also need time to trade with pikachu

(Sep. 13, 2011  5:27 PM)akylus21 Wrote: Can't wait to kick butt with my pokemon >=).

Your have no opponent for round 1 xD

As for the deadline situation. I too have a life and a ton of homework but I also gave you guys the whole weekend.

If matches still then don't get finished I will postpone the date. But can I suggest panning woth your opponent what times you are free so on the day you don't waste time fraffing about.

I'M NOT EVEN IN ROUND 1. I was talking about when round 2 starts.
I'm traning too and to be honest Ga'hooleone Be AFRAID! LOL
My opponent was clueless and hasn't replied yet
And I just realized . If I win the first round , I would probably be facing RAW. Great..(in a fun and bad way)
I might not be able to do the near finals( if I get there ) due to exams. Hope you understand RAW. The good news is I can play everyday,almost all day, after my exams.
Hm, double battles have interesting mechanics from what I've seen. This will be rather difficult to do. Good thing it's flat battle though, LV. 100 is such a pain to reach.
Neither me or BillyBlast have tried to contact each other however I may try tomorrow.

Be sure to get it done if you can so we proceed with the next batch of matches!
I need the friend code of the person I'm battling.
Has anyone actually battled yet? I'm waiting for majinshadow to reply...
I don't think so. Hopefully after round 1 all the in actives will get the boot so this can actually pick up?
man my opponet really doesnt know how to battle over wifi. my battle is going to be a little late unless i can help him get it working today.
Dude. My opponent lives on the other side of the world. He can only get on in the morning[my time] by that time its around Noon for him. But Im hella busy in the mornings Uncertain
Dude, I'm in the same time zone as you and I've battled Pikachu in the afternoon... :\
Yeah this is pretty hard but i can do it in the morning(or afternoon for you) this weekend(as least weekend i didn't have atcess last weekend.)
can you say what will happen in the tournament??
sign me up!
(Sep. 19, 2011  7:09 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: can you say what will happen in the tournament??
sign me up!

too late dude... The sign ups are closed.....
me and Ga'hooleone tried to battle and it was not working for some dumb reason
We had the wi-fi glitch occur... Where it gets stuck at 'communicating with -insert name here-'.