WBO'S First Pokémon Doubles Tournament -Round 2-

I'll like to join Wink prepare to get ur butts kick. Then again, I suck at doubles and my team is made for singles and rotations.
Bring this tournament on, my team is made for ANY battle.
just so you know akylus, there will most likely be a ban on most legendarys like event only and pokemon that are part of the main story (eg: rehiram, kyurum, rayquaza, etc). im saying this cause i have seen your pokemon legue team.
What game is it for. I got Diamond and Soul Silver. Me and my Notch And Shiny Pichu shall pwn.
black and white only. older games cannot connect.
(Sep. 09, 2011  7:08 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I'll like to join Wink prepare to get ur butts kick. Then again, I suck at doubles and my team is made for singles and rotations.

Looking at ur sig, the pokemon on there, i would put Excadrill/ Hippowdawn with Mandibuzz. Just saying.... AND i hav the same problem with people connecting the ds to the net. I can connect a PS3 and a Wii but not a simple Ds lite!!!
(Sep. 10, 2011  7:15 AM)@wesome Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  7:08 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I'll like to join Wink prepare to get ur butts kick. Then again, I suck at doubles and my team is made for singles and rotations.

Looking at ur sig, the pokemon on there, i would put Excadrill/ Hippowdawn with Mandibuzz. Just saying.... AND i hav the same problem with people connecting the ds to the net. I can connect a PS3 and a Wii but not a simple Ds lite!!!

I'm not that dumb plus I got more then one team u know Wink it's just that I don't prepare for doubles(example- pokemon moves and ev's). Plus I don't even have a regirock(I would love to have one with rest and sleep talk)
and you do know that pikachu is proberbly one of the best pokemon players on the wbo.
I was just saying, he said he sucked at double battles just given tips. I do hav a Regirock, I think. I might trade it as soon as i get my Wi-Fi up and running
Noticed I haven't updated the list recently... Will do when I am free later on today.
Will we be allowed to use Garchomp in the touny?(Pleeeaaasssseeee say yes)
PLEASE let me use Reshiram, it's my ONLY level 100 Unova pokemon Unhappy!
I'm in please and are there ubers?
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:25 PM)akylus21 Wrote: PLEASE let me use Reshiram, it's my ONLY level 100 Unova pokemon Unhappy!

Chill dude it's going to be flat level 50 so all pokemon level 50 and above became level 50. Even if u put it in ur team it won't accept it.
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:30 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: I'm in please and are there ubers?

I know leagends are bannned but not sure about the rest.
Well I'm sticking with Kyurem instead of Reshiram.
Ok if I didn't specify any clauses or rules then you can do whatever you want. So you everything on your time can have sheer cold if you wish. You can use any Pokemon that is accepted in flat battles however you must follow other rules concerning Pokemon.
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:17 PM)akylus21 Wrote: Well I'm sticking with Kyurem instead of Reshiram.

kyurum is banned BY THE GAME IT'S SELF when on flat level 50. here is the total list of pokemon banned by the game during flat lv50: reshiram, zeckrom, kyurum, victini, dialga, palkia, giratina, manaphy, phione, darkrai, shaymin, arceus, deoxys, jirachi, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, celebi, lugia, ho-oh, mew, mewtwo, eggs. did i miss anything?
So the only legends allowed are the secondary trio/duo legends. Got it. I'll replace it with something else.
NO MORE SIGN UPS!

I will reveal brackets tomorrow after school.
(Sep. 11, 2011  11:03 PM)RAW Wrote: NO MORE SIGN UPS!

I will reveal brackets tomorrow after school.
Am I in? I requested to join earlier so it still counts. Anyway, since I'm not prepared, I'll just go with Dragonite , altaria, hydreigon , flygon, salamence and haxorus . I'll only be free on Sunday.
UPDATED!

You ALL better get those matches done!
I'm in the same bracket as Pikachu0909 and Giraton? That's no fun. :\ I'll see you in semifinals, Pikachu!
when is match 2?
(Sep. 12, 2011  7:51 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm in the same bracket as Pikachu0909 and Giraton? That's no fun. :\ I'll see you in semifinals, Pikachu!

Hahahahaha...wait, I don't want to vs you!!!!.