WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

(May. 02, 2019  11:53 AM)Beyblade_sempai Wrote: I'm italian how can i have the cards ?

(Apr. 21, 2019  12:03 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey guys, sorry for the silence on this initiative. I wanted to let you all know that at the moment we cannot ship out any cards, but will be looking into using a third-party provider in the future so that we can order and ship them directly online, which we think will be more efficient than printing them then shipping to regional representatives and then shipping again to whoever requests them.

At the moment we just do not have a proper process in place internally to do this, so it will take some time.
i did the registration but i dont find the Image file Uncertain
Is this project still on hold? And are you still looking for a western Canada Rep? I host the events in Alberta.

While holding events at the local hobby store. we have the opportunity to also be invited to the Edmonton game con. So this would be great to have.
P.S. thoughts to card update. In addition the having a printed URL, could we also include a QR code in the design?

P.P.S here is a card distributor that I used in the past. https://www.moo.com/ca/