WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

View all World Beyblade Organization Organized Play Rules & Resources here. This includes the following:

Use this thread to discuss any questions or concerns you may have about WBO Organized Play rules.
That must be a mistake. Only MFB stadiums should be legal in Standard.
Ah, it was my mistake. I was looking at the chart the wrong way. I'll remove the note.
hey there, i dont know if this is just me or what, but when i tried opening the link it says the file is damaged and could nt be repaired. just though i should mention this as it could prove to be important for new people like me XD
Both links seem to be working fine for me and nobody else has reported any problems, so it is likely just you.

I can upload them somewhere else if the links continue to malfunction for you.
loooool must be something up witm me laptop cause i still cant access it lol
would you mind checking for typos, I,ve counted like 3 or 4
(Jan. 27, 2010  12:18 AM)KIINA Wrote: would you mind checking for typos, I,ve counted like 3 or 4

Would you mind pointing them out, then?
i re-read through it found 2: pg.3 "Bladers can take 'a apart' their Beyblades", "or on 'an Spin' Gear to tighten it."
They will likely be corrected in the next release
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I heard the Libra wheel actually is illegal by WBO rules. I thought the poll showed we wanted to keep the wheel.
(Apr. 10, 2010  7:46 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I heard the Libra wheel actually is illegal by WBO rules. I thought the poll showed we wanted to keep the wheel.

From the OP of the "Changes to WBO Competitive Gameplay: Balancing Competitive Combo's [Re: Libra]" thread:

Quote:Just to be clear here, this poll is a bit of a community survey from which the WBO Committee will base their decision on the changes necessary to fix issues with the MFB Competitive Gameplay. What the results are of the poll when it's over won't necessarily reflect the final decision, but it will be an influential factor when and if rules are changed.

----------
Keep in mind that most of the top players voted for either restricting or banning the wheel, while most of the inexperienced players who also may not have fully understood the issue voted against banning Libra. By the way, a lot of people who voted against banning Libra changed their minds after they were given an explanation as to why the wheel needed to be banned/ restricted, which is not represented in the poll since most had already voted for the first option.
hmm im still confused so we are allowed to use hms blades in the reivival cup or not?
(May. 18, 2010  10:01 PM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: hmm im still confused so we are allowed to use hms blades in the rival cup or not?
No, it is the Standard format, which only allows Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal Fusion. If you live in Ontario, you almost have no excuse not to have at least looked for Beyblade Metal Fusion yet ...
When is this going to be redone again? The current version states that all stadiums released are applicable for tournament play... It also doesn't talk about how you HAVE to be a WBO member to compete in a WBO event.
(Jun. 24, 2010  6:05 AM)MaxL Wrote: When is this going to be redone again? The current version states that all stadiums released are applicable for tournament play...

It was fairly recently updated, including the BeyStadium Matrix. Nothing needs to be updated atm.

Also, you did not read the chart properly. All stadiums are allowed to be used only for the Open Format.

(Jun. 24, 2010  6:05 AM)MaxL Wrote: It also doesn't talk about how you HAVE to be a WBO member to compete in a WBO event.

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

Bottom of page four.
Sorry I thought that you only needed to read the Standard play booklet for standard play...

x__x
(Jan. 24, 2010  11:24 PM)Saranix Wrote: hey there, i dont know if this is just me or what, but when i tried opening the link it says the file is damaged and could nt be repaired. just though i should mention this as it could prove to be important for new people like me XD

I have a problem too. I open them, and it just gives me blank pages. Am I doing something wrong?
(Jul. 20, 2010  12:49 PM)Genji_Ooka Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2010  11:24 PM)Saranix Wrote: hey there, i dont know if this is just me or what, but when i tried opening the link it says the file is damaged and could nt be repaired. just though i should mention this as it could prove to be important for new people like me XD

I have a problem too. I open them, and it just gives me blank pages. Am I doing something wrong?

You guys probably need to update your Adobe Reader...
so what happens if you modify a beyblade illegally and use it for the tournament? and how come worn out parts and misplaced stickers are illegal? shoudnt painting be illegal cuz what if the beyblade looks like a ninja star er something
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:55 PM)Bttuiop Wrote: so what happens if you modify a beyblade illegally and use it for the tournament?
You are disqualified. If you cannot find another Beyblade to use, even if it is Dark Wolf DF145FS, then you simply will not be allowed to play.

Bttuiop Wrote:and how come worn out parts and misplaced stickers are illegal?
If a Wide Ball Bottom somehow becomes a Wide Flat, this is absolutely abnormal, and the part is considered illegal because that is not the way it was designed to be at all. If the wearing of a part makes it act differently to how it was meant to perform, then you cannot use it.

If, for instance, you place stickers on the Wheel of a Beyblade, then they will absorb some shock instead of letting the metal take it, therefore this changes the whole Beyblade's performance as well.

Bttuiop Wrote:shoudnt painting be illegal cuz what if the beyblade looks like a ninja star er something
Painting is illegal if it makes the weight vary too much, so also if there is too much paint that it becomes the paint only that takes the impacts, just like the stickers.
well my WF is worn out a bit cuz it kinda looks like a sd but flat and i painted and the wf is still the same performance, is that illegal to use?
(Aug. 04, 2010  12:36 AM)Bttuiop Wrote: well my WF is worn out a bit cuz it kinda looks like a sd but flat and i painted and the wf is still the same performance, is that illegal to use?
Hm, you would have to post a picture, because "a slightly worn WF that kinda looks like sd but flat and painted" is very vague. Use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic though.
hmm so if ur blade is prayed u cant use it? also my sd has worn out so i cant use it one last thing
waht happend if u trick the organizer and say that u have a real part and its fake just asking i dont have any fakes honst...ha
I would think that the organizers would be able to tell a difference? and you'd probably get disqualified?