WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

In the universal rules it states: "This section contains activities that are illegal in all WBO play, regardless of which format the BeyBattle is played under."

Just so I'm making sure that it's clear to me, is it saying that Plastic or HMS are illegal to use unless it is a universal tournament of some sort where they are considered?

I still only have my HMS blades, and despite I favor those the most, I probably should pick up some newer ones huh? Especially if I want to play in more tournaments.
Yeah, Plastic and HMS beyblades are not exactly priority anymore tournament-wise.. You'd have to make a tournament dedicated to HMS where it would obviously be legal but MFB and Plastics aren't. We have a HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day in summer where tournaments are either HMS or Plastics exclusively.
Ah ok! That's understandable.

I love HMS. I think they look nice and although they can compete well with MFB's, I can see reasons for holding them by themselves.

I'll keep an eye out for any HMS tournaments near Maryland then. Otherwise I should go grab some new Beys.
You could try and host your own!
Check out our map section to see if any other members are nearby in Maryland.
Sounds good actually. I'll give it some looking into!

Otherwise there was a set I spotted in walmart that was apparently walmart exclusive, Earth Wolf and Lightning L-Drago. The green earth wolf caught my eye. Perhaps I'll start there.
nice,Thankyou kei for the information Pinching_eyes
I wasn't sure where to put this but thought this was the best place. I have a GB145 track with two small barley visible slits in two places, is it still legal for official play?

edit: This is faissaloo posting I forgot to log out of my bruvs account, sorry? Pinching_eyes
(Apr. 16, 2012  6:48 PM)bladers spirit Wrote: I wasn't sure where to put this but thought this was the best place. I have a GB145 track with two small barley visible slits in two places, is it still legal for official play?

edit: This is faissaloo posting I forgot to log out of my bruvs account, sorry? Pinching_eyes

As long as it doesnt hinder/change/affect the performance of the track, then most likely yes.
Ok thanks, and also with the applying lubricant thing, am I allowed to open my ripcord launcher to apply lubricant or do I just put it in through the ripcord hole?
(Apr. 16, 2012  6:58 PM)faissaloo Wrote: Ok thanks, and also with the applying lubricant thing, am I allowed to open my ripcord launcher to apply lubricant or do I just put it in through the ripcord hole?

you are allowed to open the launcher as long as you dont modify/change anything about it. lubricant is fine though.
thank you for your help!
Wait, what. The beyblade is considered not spinning after it can't see complete a full rotation? And it can't die then keep spinning. Wow, I've seen this in many tournaments. More people should read the rules. lol
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:07 PM)Néar Wrote: Wait, what. The beyblade is considered not spinning after it can't see complete a full rotation? And it can't die then keep spinning. Wow, I've seen this in many tournaments. More people should read the rules. lol

Which tournaments ? Usually, once it settles, it will not do a rotation again.
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:07 PM)Néar Wrote: Wait, what. The beyblade is considered not spinning after it can't see complete a full rotation? And it can't die then keep spinning. Wow, I've seen this in many tournaments. More people should read the rules. lol

Usually, once it settles, it will not do a rotation again.

Unless of course the beyspirit from whithin ignites and sends a surge of energy through the beyblade,cauing it to rotate once more.Granting it supreme victory.

Anyways,how long do you have to wait when another person is not present at their designated battle stadium before you can call it a forefit. I'd say after two minutes of calling their name/number and looking around,it would be considered a forefit on their part?
Usually as long as a Stalling Clause could take, in my opinion. After four or five minutes, it is a forfeit.
(Jun. 10, 2012  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Usually as long as a Stalling Clause could take, in my opinion. After four or five minutes, it is a forfeit.

IN NC we do 4 minutes or you automatically forfeit. We had trouble at one point of people takin forever with Stalling Clause.
(Jun. 28, 2012  6:01 PM)darkunicorno_11 Wrote: i will go
but i need help

You will go where ... ?
(Jun. 28, 2012  6:01 PM)darkunicorno_11 Wrote: i will go
but i need help

This thread is about the rules. Not about asking to go to tournaments. Look for thread for your area in the WBO General section.
Ninja'd by Kai-V
can i host a tournament when using these rules
(Jul. 07, 2012  3:02 PM)ZeoBlader65 Wrote: can i host a tournament when using these rules

If your looking to host a tournament you have to go for approval from the committee. You have to write up an event proposal and submit it in the event proposal forum
Of course, that's what they're for!
(Jul. 07, 2012  3:02 PM)ZeoBlader65 Wrote: can i host a tournament when using these rules

... That is exactly what the rules are for ... ?
Can I bring customized beyblades to a tournament a Toys R Us or do they give you one or just you have to bring a fully uncustomized bey, please reply ASAP
(Jul. 24, 2012  4:28 PM)waterbottleman Wrote: Can I bring customized beyblades to a tournament a Toys R Us or do they give you one or just you have to bring a fully uncustomized bey, please reply ASAP

This is the World Beyblade Organization, not Toys R Us. We allow customized beyblades.