WBO Official Rule Book R5 + Official Event Kit R1 and more!

Just in time for BeyDay , the WBO's official rule book has been updated to release 5. You can download it here: http://worldbeyblade.org/wborules.pdf

In addition to that, anyone looking to host an event or just curious, the WBO Official Event Kit is available now! It's fairly empty, but it should be useful to anyone looking to host an event. Check it out here: http://worldbeyblade.org/wboeventkit.pdf

And finally, you can use these to keep track of your personal matches: http://worldbeyblade.org/wborecord.pdf

I have a lot to do to prepare for BeyDay, so this will be the last update until after that. Back to work!
Looking good Brad!

EDIT: How come there are restricted stadiums for the open format?
For the Beystadium condition, I think that there needs to be a clarification on whether cracks in the walls (as on my attack stadium) would be legal or not. They are rather common, but you only talked about cracks on the outside parts of the walls and the stadium floor (or atleast that's what I got from it). Good job on all this stuff, though. Just in time for Beyday. Smile
Once again great job Brad! Smile The beystadium chart in the rules booklet and beybattle record sheet are a great addition. And that tournament kit will be very useful for members here.
Nice Job !!!

Also - Thanks for the Kit. It's gonna be a big help.

Once again, I am amazed at your dedication and what you have been doing. Keep it up Grin
(May. 19, 2009  1:03 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: For the Beystadium condition, I think that there needs to be a clarification on whether cracks in the walls (as on my attack stadium) would be legal or not. They are rather common, but you only talked about cracks on the outside parts of the walls and the stadium floor (or atleast that's what I got from it). Good job on all this stuff, though. Just in time for Beyday. Smile

Quote: Cracks on the walls or outside of the play area are acceptable if they are repaired with tape attached to the underside of the BeyStadium.

Confused ???
(May. 19, 2009  12:59 AM)Khel Wrote: Looking good Brad!

EDIT: How come there are restricted stadiums for the open format?

The game still needs to be balanced, even in open format.
I missed that or. I really need to be reading more carefully. THanks for pointing that out for me, though. So yay!, my attack stadium is still legal (if I get new tape). Cute Thanks!
-Downloads everything to print at school-

(May. 19, 2009  1:29 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I missed that or. I really need to be reading more carefully. THanks for pointing that out for me, though. So yay!, my attack stadium is still legal (if I get new tape). Cute Thanks!

Woot a second stadium to make the tournament twice as efficient!
(May. 19, 2009  1:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The game still needs to be balanced, even in open format.

Fair enough.
Good stuff, Brad. Well ahead of schedule for me, for MBS. Maybe in the next release of the event kit, you could include copies of the "Beybattle Station" sign, a copy of the "MFB Brochure" and maybe a blank bracket to be photocopied for use at tourneys.
Yay! It was worth waking up early! Thanks Brad Joyful_2
Quote:Once everyone has BeyBattled, the three Bladers have a Round Robin with each other. Each
Blader is to play five rounds.

You mean 'three top bladers', right? Also, when you say five rounds to a Beybattle rather than three, is this for the whole RR system or just after the top three have gone through? I'm assuming the latter but I wanna be sure. :3
(May. 21, 2009  12:27 AM)Rocky Wrote: You mean 'three top bladers', right? Also, when you say five rounds to a Beybattle rather than three, is this for the whole RR system or just after the top three have gone through? I'm assuming the latter but I wanna be sure. :3

Yes to both.