WBO OP Results Placement Archive

Since @[Pockyx3] just asked about the statistics for placement in Toronto tournaments, I've decided now might be a good time to post the list I've been keeping privately for a couple years now.

It is an archive of every single (successful) Toronto tournament since the beginning of Beywiki in 2007 and who placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in each.

Note:
  • The data is mostly complete, with a few holes for who placed 4th at a few tournaments.
  • Usernames may not be completely up to date because of how often some people change theirs, but the stats are.
  • If users are tied for the most placements in any particular category, the player who most recently placed in that category is given the higher spot on the list.

Toronto
Tournament Results (Click to View)
Tournament Results Statistics (Click to View)

The thing that sticks out the most to me about this list at first glance is how dominant @[FlameDragon25] really was in the time that he played. He moved a some point a few years ago and as a result wasn't able to play as frequently he used to; his last tournament was FROZEN FEET (Zero-G) - DECEMBER 29 2012, where he placed third, yet he is still pretty high up on most of the above lists despite such a long period of inactivity.

If you'd like, please post lists for your own community and I'll add them to the OP! Please follow the formatting used for the Toronto list. Maybe if we get enough lists made, we can create a list for the overall leaders in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Place finishes. And make sure to include the 4th Place statistic if you can! I think that is one of the most interesting ones since it isn't officially recognized through the existence of a Face.
Wow, great idea. I'll check with Naijalk if he plans on doing CT, if not, I will. Tongue_out
Wow, this is quite interesting, great work on this, Kei, it was interesting to look at. Glad to see I was second for the Fourth Place Finishes list, as well. Hopefully soon enough I'll be seen on one or more of those lists with the higher-ups.

On another note, I counted 77 events for Toronto, which is quite cool. We have B.O.D next week, and two more that I'll be hosting in October, making that 80. That in mind, I'll start keeping track of how many we have left till we hit 100, just for the fun of it, as it'll be interesting to see which day and how long it took to hit our one-hundredth event, haha.

Leone19 Wrote:Wow, great idea. I'll check with Naijalk if he plans on doing CT, if not, I will. Tongue_out

It should be quite easy for CT, as events there only began May of last year, if I could recall. If you do manage to find the find the time, though, I really encourage you do make the list, or quite possibly even collaborate something with Naijalak, as there was the occasional event or two that one of you has attended and one has not.
Louisiana
Tournament Results (Click to View)
I'm gonna do one of these for NY and NJ when i have time.
Yay! I made the list!
Holy snap..I made the list!
Its good to see tht even though I started later than a lot of u guys in the WBO i still am so high!
I'll get a list put together, then shoot it off to Leone19 to add in his events before posting it.
Toronto List Wrote:A YEAR: The Month of Celebration - Zero-G - JUNE 9 2013

4th: JesseObre / ???

Just came across this one, happening to remember who the other fourth place runner up was, haha.

From what I remember, though, it was Del who placed fourth along with Jesse, both with scores of 4-4.
Illinois
I will add in the rankings, but first, I sort of remember that a tournament or two I went to DIDNT get processed, and I know there was an event done in conjunction with Toywiz, but I can't find information on either. Could anyone provide me with any info about either of these?