WBO Mobile Site

The WBO now has 75000+ members at present.A mobile site for the same would be really helpful as
1.it would help people with no internet access via PC or laptop.
2.It could be a great help at tournaments,where 3G or 4G isn't available.(and no one roams with a laptop around his neck the whole time like Switch from Sket Dance)
3.The images are a pain to load most of the time via mobile
4.the verification code doesn't display sometimes when creating an account
*please don't be like-its zeneo close thread
well, this has kind of been discussed in the suggestions thread, which I have just read about, and they are saying that it is not necessary and also the cost of making an app for that cost a lot too.
TBH, I have no problems using the current site on my mobile. So, I don't think anything else needs to be done.
Nobody-hmm...
the speed depends upon your SIM and the area you're in.
if your phone works on a good operating system and a high functioned processor,then there's mostly no problem
This is Discussed to many times. The answer is still no, as the WBO on Mobile works properly as if it was in a computer.

As mentioned before, zeneo, this has been brought up numerous times, and shut down for a myriad of reasons - all of which are no less valid now; this site is easily browsed from mobile devices as it is, and we are simply not interested in making a frivolous application.