WBO Manga Vault

WBO Weekly Manga!

Hello members Stormscorpio1 and I have decided that the WBO didn't really have to much manga activities. We thought this would be a great way to let manga artists shine every two weeks. We already got permission from Kai-V to post this before anyone asks. We hope you enjoy!

Details

We are giving two weeks for each entry, but we may eventually increase the time allowed to create entries or decrease it. We are looking for minimum 4 Page Entries and there is no maximum amount of pages. There is no theme, you are allowed to submit what ever type of manga you want. PM your entry to both Stormscorpio1 and myself when you have finished your work.

First Due Date: August 10th, 2014 11:59 EST

Eventually we will have an archive up for past weeks so anyone can view previous works. We can't wait to see all the works members have to turn in and most of all we hope everyone will have fun viewing and drawing for this collection. Also we'll try to get the OP to look a little nicer soon as it doesn't look to amazing right now. Thanks for reading!
We look forward to seeing everyones great mangas!
So, is there a theme or anything to base it on like a theme? It's kind of Hard to make a 4 page manga without anything to base on.
(Jul. 28, 2014  4:57 AM)Tʀɪ Wrote: So, is there a theme or anything to base it on like a theme? It's kind of Hard to make a 4 page manga without anything to base on.

there is no theme just get creative!
Somebody ought to bring back the WBO comic strip - manga style!
On second thought, let's not. xD

But please don't get too creative.
I shall do it.

I'll have my entry in soon Smile
The WBO Comic Strip stays untouched. Please. No one ruin it.

That series has to remain uncorrupted until the original artist gets back (I'm forgetting who it was D: )

This seems a bit... Troublesome though. It's hard to come up with a 4-page strip, much less ink it and all. If we could do humorous 1-page pinups, that might be better. Something like the League of Legends Sunday LOLs.

Just my 2 cents
I like Kujikato's idea of a short comic. Most short comic's have other parts of the manga buil upon in one page, usually humorously. Or it's just a short story that describes some of the author's antics.

Here's an example from Bakégyamon:

(Jul. 28, 2014  5:57 AM)Echizen Wrote: I like Kujikato's idea of a short comic. Most short comic's have other parts of the manga buil upon in one page, usually humorously. Or it's just a short story that describes some of the author's antics.

Here's an example from Bakégyamon:

Yeah, this is exactly what I mean. Kuroko no Basuke has some great ones, haha
(Jul. 28, 2014  5:27 AM)Kujikato Wrote: The WBO Comic Strip stays untouched. Please. No one ruin it.

That series has to remain uncorrupted until the original artist gets back (I'm forgetting who it was D: )

This seems a bit... Troublesome though. It's hard to come up with a 4-page strip, much less ink it and all. If we could do humorous 1-page pinups, that might be better. Something like the League of Legends Sunday LOLs.

Just my 2 cents
It was Ink. Smile
Question: Does the story have to be about the WBO ? I can't make a story about, let's say, mutant-zombie-eating-funny-cars ?
No the story does not have to be about any certain thing it can be about whatever you want
(Jul. 29, 2014  12:38 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: No the story does not have to be about any certain thing it can be about whatever you want

Thanks for clearing that up. I believe that's my queue to pick a theme now!