WBO Live Event Podcast!

(Aug. 25, 2015  12:18 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:14 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:09 AM)MWF Wrote: I can't wait now only they were in the same room and it was a live view of epic battles in a pick a rival like format where people can challenge anyone they choose but the person that was challenged picks the stadium.
Now that would be cool!

Sounds interesting, but sadly some of us are in the US and some in Canada Unhappy

Might work for 1234beyblade, Mitsu, Pyrus and some other Toronto members, but wouldn't be too inclusive to the rest.

But maybe somebody can record the battle live, that would be cool.. Wink

That is a cool idea but (presuming that multiple people in it have YouTube accounts) who will post it so I can subscribe to be notified.

We're all in a Skype call, and it will be on 1234beyblade's channel. That's where you can subscribe. Wink

But that would be a good idea..
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:20 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:18 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:14 AM)Hato Wrote: Sounds interesting, but sadly some of us are in the US and some in Canada Unhappy

Might work for 1234beyblade, Mitsu, Pyrus and some other Toronto members, but wouldn't be too inclusive to the rest.

But maybe somebody can record the battle live, that would be cool.. Wink

That is a cool idea but (presuming that multiple people in it have YouTube accounts) who will post it so I can subscribe to be notified.

We're all in a Skype call, and it will be on 1234beyblade's channel. That's where you can subscribe. Wink

I know that but if you do the recorded battles who will post it on their channel?
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:24 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:20 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:18 AM)MWF Wrote: That is a cool idea but (presuming that multiple people in it have YouTube accounts) who will post it so I can subscribe to be notified.

I know that but if you do the recorded battles who will post it on their channel?
Probably would be in the live stream. Tongue_out
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:25 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:24 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:20 AM)Hato Wrote: We're all in a Skype call, and it will be on 1234beyblade's channel. That's where you can subscribe. Wink

Probably would be in the live stream. Tongue_out

Ok. Idea how about something like B.O.B, everyone names a combo and someone challenges someone and the person that is chalanged battles his or her bey against the combo of the person that challenged you. Wining combo gets a point and at the end of the pod cast the person with the most points wins something.
Just as a tip, google hangouts is soooooo much better for these sort of livestreams if you are not looking for a fancy layout. It does everything for you and the livestream isn't handled by the hosts computer, making the quality allot better. Also has allot of neat tricks such as full screening one person's camera/screen share. I commonly use it for my buddyfight podcast. However if you are looking for some kind of box layout where everyone can be seen at all times, then stick with OBS.
Hehe, someone has taken our idea, eh?
Hopefully this one takes off better than our unofficial podcast.
Yo 1234beyblade, if you don't mind, I would like to take part. It doesn't have to be for the whole thing, just join in for a bit. I could give the London tournament report as a sub topic, since it's on the same day. Think about it, but if you feel that the number of people is a bit large, then I understand. Grin
The date is actually unconfirmed, I just decided to make on that day since i believe most people will be available. And I guess i have to make a guest box haha, it will be easy as long as i know the guests coming in, just contact me on skype and i can add you to the group chat.
I would love to join in on this maybe in a later episode because your first one seems to be pretty crowded lol. I think you should record a bunch of episodes with one guest each and release them weekly on Youtube. Make sure to record a few episodes like 5-10 mins with each guest. That would make it like a talk show sort of.

I totally just stole that from Mornings With Fousey Tongue_out.
Id love to join this podcast! That is if @[1234beyblade] is willing to let me join
The stream should start on time (if youtube won't be stupid) which is 7PM EST (in 1 hour and 30 minutes), right now only Bey Brad is unconfirmed because he wasn't feeling too good, hopefully we hear back from him and we can have everyone in the podcast. Super excited for this Grin i bet it will be a lot of fun!

Also sorry to everyone that wanted in on this, it's just that we cannot have too many people because it would just be too clustered, hope you can understand!
(Sep. 05, 2015  10:33 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: The stream should start on time (if youtube won't be stupid) which is 7PM EST (in 1 hour and 30 minutes), right now only Bey Brad is unconfirmed because he wasn't feeling too good, hopefully we hear back from him and we can have everyone in the podcast. Super excited for this Grin i bet it will be a lot of fun!

Also sorry to everyone that wanted in on this, it's just that we cannot have too many people because it would just be too clustered, hope you can understand!
It's all good. Hopefully you can get us for a later episode Smile.
WE ARE NOW LIVE!!!

Apparently... Check YouTube, but we also are having some technical difficulties.
Stay tuned on the YT page.
Was fun and hilarious, and all the people trolling *cough*@[Thunder Dome]*cough* and some others...

Glitches happened, but I do hope another podcast can happen soon. Smile
Uh, is it me that did not keep up with something or there was no notice at all that the podcast would be this evening ... ? Even on our Facebook Page I am quite sure we were only able to promote it a few hours earlier. I really wish the date and time would have been properly posted in this thread so I could have prepared in advance, I was mostly away today.
(Sep. 06, 2015  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Uh, is it me that did not keep up with something or there was no notice at all that the podcast would be this evening ... ? Even on our Facebook Page I am quite sure we were only able to promote it a few hours earlier. I really wish the date and time would have been properly posted in this thread so I could have prepared in advance, I was mostly away today.

Erm, you did not miss out Grin

On a pro note, we will try to organise things better next time. Things will be different...
And Brad will be there next time.
Yeah it was a... Something.
(Sep. 06, 2015  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Uh, is it me that did not keep up with something or there was no notice at all that the podcast would be this evening ... ? Even on our Facebook Page I am quite sure we were only able to promote it a few hours earlier. I really wish the date and time would have been properly posted in this thread so I could have prepared in advance, I was mostly away today.

You didn't miss too much... We really won't on topic or serious...

But hopefully it can go better next time. Smile
Cool, yeah, I wanted to watch it, but I was at work. I will definitely watch the next one though if I can. You guys should record them if it wouldnn't be too much trouble
Erm... Its way too bad for the internet to see...

Don't worry, we will have better ones in the future. Pre recorded and professional... Hopefully...
(Sep. 06, 2015  1:59 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cool, yeah, I wanted to watch it, but I was at work. I will definitely watch the next one though if I can. You guys should record them if it wouldnn't be too much trouble

You mean as in not just having it live?

If one ever happens again, then probably will. Smile
a+ podcast guys, would watch again

So yeah, this was a complete bust... it didn't turn out the way i imagined it at all... my personality just doesn't fit this type of stuff... rip
(Sep. 06, 2015  2:34 AM)Kei Wrote: a+ podcast guys, would watch again

LOL

We'll have a better one next time! You should join Scott!
(Sep. 06, 2015  2:36 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: So yeah, this was a complete bust... it didn't turn out the way i imagined it at all... my personality just doesn't fit this type of stuff... rip

Don't give up so easily! Like I said, the set up was really great with all of the cameras, the topic ticker at the top of the video, etc.

I'm not a podcast expert by any means, but I think everyone just needs to be a little bit more serious about discussing the topics in an intelligent manner (which you guys certainly did some of, don't get me wrong). It's fine to have fun since you're all friends, but there could also be people watching who want to hear the insight all of you can provide about Beyblade and the community! And I'm sure the more people participate in these kinds of things, the more comfortable they'll get with speaking as well.

(Sep. 06, 2015  2:36 AM)LMAO Wrote: LOL

We'll have a better one next time! You should join Scott!

Haha, I kind of did want to join when you guys were talking about the Burst metagame. @[Stormscorpio1], I don't understand why you were complaining about it! Considering the small amount of parts currently available, it is actually quite diverse.

The best part of the podcast was the start when I realized @[pyrus10000] was broadcasting from the back of a car.
I wasent complaining lol. I was just giving my thoughts on how I think it will develop. I'm still excited to see how the Meta will develop, and I hope that I'm wrong about the meta being stale.