WBO Graphics Battle - iPod Silhouettes

Well, since RAW never made the thread, I decided to make it myself.

The challenge is...
(Jun. 19, 2011  11:21 PM)RAW Wrote: Interesting....

Theme: iPod Silhouettes

Size:N/A

Other: Needs proof that it is your own creation.

Date: Wednesday 22nd June

If you have any questions, please PM.

My challenge:
-pic-

The Challengers:
Nano!
NoodooSoup!
RAW!

Voters must vote for 1 entry and state the reason why!

Okay, here are the entries! Voting ends Wednesday, June 29th!

Derp.

Maybe BBS will be the one. That, or I can get someone else to do it. Someone I know that won't enter.

In the worse case scenario, I can. I've had mine done for a few days, and I have no intention to change it at all.
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:40 PM)Nano Wrote: Derp.

Maybe BBS will be the one. That, or I can get someone else to do it. Someone I know that won't enter.

In the worse case scenario, I can. I've had mine done for a few days, and I have no intention to change it at all.

I finished mine too. I'm pretty satisfied with it.
I can post the pics
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:42 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: I can post the pics

You were the one I was going to force ask to do it Smile
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:46 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:42 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: I can post the pics

You were the one I was going to force ask to do it Smile

Do you want to be shot in the foot again...
I believe the deadline for this is now gone. Anubis, did you get all of the entries?
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:36 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I believe the deadline for this is now gone. Anubis, did you get all of the entries?

I only received Nano's silhouette. Is anybody even still doing this.
I received Noodo's. Just waiting on RAW.
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:09 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: I received Noodo's. Just waiting on RAW.

I don't know if he wanted that to be his entry, but he posted one in the original thread in the same post that showed the challenge.
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:13 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:09 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: I received Noodo's. Just waiting on RAW.

I don't know if he wanted that to be his entry, but he posted one in the original thread in the same post that showed the challenge.

Soooo maybe if he dosent post a new one by tomorrow we use the one he posted?
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:17 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:

Yeah. It doesn't seem as if he's going to make a new one anyway.
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:19 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

Want me to just post the pics now.
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:20 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:19 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

Want me to just post the pics now.

Yeah. He didn't even bother to make the thread so just put the one he already showed. Plus, the date has passed. I'll update the OP when you do.
I vote in a post, correct? If so, I vote for...
Why I voted for that entry (Click to View)
My vote is on entery 1 because i like the words XD
Entry 3!

Very nice silhouette, I see lots of people doing that. Very nicely cut and good colors!
I feel so embarresed how I have not really took action on the challege. I was free at the time then got flooded with homework, still yet to do it xD

Anyway, I guess I have to thanks you NS for making the thread etc.

Congrats to the other two participants Wink

BTW, my entry was actually my first attempt back in Jan, I have improved A LOT since then......I hope
Sorry for Double Post however I am on my phone -____-

Just read through thread and I guess you guys also think I have been neglecting this.

Tbh that wasn't my the entry I wished to enter but the one I am making was only half done so meh.... One vote is not that bad xD
If you want I make another one with a longer deadline but it won't be till Sunday or something.

Also, when will voting end? Let's give it till the end of the week....
Entry Three it just looks the best has the best graphics and is awesome(in my opinion, I am not trying to make anyone feel bad)!
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:39 AM)RAW Wrote: If you want I make another one with a longer deadline but it won't be till Sunday or something.

Also, when will voting end? Let's give it till the end of the week....

It ends Wednesday.
Ok, thanks, pretty decent date I guess and to be honest it actually does give a whole week xD
Come on guys! Get your votes in, it ends Wednesday!