WBO GFX Tournament The 4th! Round 2!

(May. 04, 2012  3:33 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I'm against Xyo...this should be fun. When you say "hope", you mean the immaterial thing right? If so, great! I really "hoped" I would get that theme.

The thing about these themes is, its up to you how you interpret it!

Focus Wrote:What if Whatzzer dont give his entry?(cuz he is not online from many days!) I will aslo get a zero?

No, you'll get a three. To make it fair.
how in the world am i supposed to make a sig on windows
btw do you windows as in like windows 7,windows xp etc...
but ill try my best
Lol, you really do make it hard Cygnus, but I guess I wont be skyping my entry for Cnc.

Hunger games, not too sure about that but Ill try.
Is the tourney postponed or what its been 2 days past the deadline and I've sent my entry in weeks ago Chocked_2 this will be a total drag if it gets canceled
It won't be cancelled. It could just be postponed. I haven't been active lately, so I'll announce it when I'm back.
Count me in, need to see what I can't do and what I can Smile
(May. 18, 2012  6:20 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Dude, signups over. Over 2 months ago (I think).

Oh... sorry I didn't know because I always want to make my tags better and that's gonna happen when we have a contest Uncertain
Cygnus since the tourney is postponed i think you could make an exception but i think mainly everyone dropped out
man, this tourney is getting too pressuring on me making sigs when ihave better things to do
so... im dropping out
sorry for any problems cygnus
i just cant be bothered making these wierd sigs...windows?
I'm dropping out! Why?

Hunger games, I can't think of anything, But I'm not dropping out because of that.

Now the thing WHY I'm dropping out is there were members that were non-active on the first round, And the second round....
Since you all dropped out, I'm afraid this can't keep going with so few people. So yeah, its cancelled.
OMG i struck in a village and some how i got in to a net center to see if i has won 2nd round and BOOOM! All of my dreams destroyed before my eyes Unhappy
I'm sorry. I can't keep going with such few people. Sorry.