[WBO Exclusive] Interview with Neil Anpol Beley - Third place

Poll: What do you think of the interview?

Awesome!
60.00%
Could've been better...
13.33%
Good
20.00%
Meh
0%
Carp.
6.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
thats what's called a collection......!!! maybe you should post it in here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Collection,, you will get a rose gold face for sure..
@ ashton pinto: Neil is not a member of the WBO, so his collection doesn't count.
(Jun. 05, 2012  10:31 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ ashton pinto: Neil is not a member of the WBO, so his collection doesn't count.

Woah there,he is...

And he also placed at both of his first WBO tournaments.
He also has a Passport face. And he also posted in this thread.

Serious
(Jun. 04, 2012  5:35 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: I'm glad you like the interview guys! Neil has so many phots but I couldn't post them all because I am kinda lazy.However,you can add him on facebook and browse through his albums! In addition to his awesome beyblading skills,he is a very good person at heart too! Very nice kid.

(Jun. 04, 2012  5:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so much comic sans

Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

I agree with you, Neil is one of the kindest person I know, he has even though many people (even older ones) virtues in life

and BTW, neil's WBO account is neilanpolbeley in case you dont know

(Jun. 03, 2012  10:05 PM)zionson Wrote: My only comment about this is why folks assume Neil doesn't speak English. I'd actually be very surprised if he doesn't, since English is about on par with Filipino as a National language. I'd even venture to say that most Filipinos speak English better than many North Americans. If there are lapses in Neil's grammar, it should be noted he's only 9, and speaks two languages. Otherwise, such a great read.

he actually doesn't know that much english that was all translated the interview,
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:06 PM)JesseObre Wrote: he actually doesn't know that much english that was all translated the interview,

Your post needs some major corrections (grammar wise).

Like I said before,I translated them so he can answer to the best of his ability. I felt he would understand the questions thoroughly and be more comfortable in responding.

Dunno why it is such a big deal... Speechless
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:06 PM)JesseObre Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  10:05 PM)zionson Wrote: My only comment about this is why folks assume Neil doesn't speak English. I'd actually be very surprised if he doesn't, since English is about on par with Filipino as a National language. I'd even venture to say that most Filipinos speak English better than many North Americans. If there are lapses in Neil's grammar, it should be noted he's only 9, and speaks two languages. Otherwise, such a great read.

he actually doesn't know that much english that was all translated the interview,

Actually, he is an honor student, English is a major subject in the Philippines... Neil is an honor student as well. So he knows a lot of english

EPIC photos of Neil's Tournaments BTW
Those medals..... o_____o

I'm truly envious not of his collection, but the support his local distro is willing to go to actually produce them (medals). Mine is just pure lazy. They give out "beys" and those are just sold away by any of the winners half the time...
(Sep. 07, 2012  1:59 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: Those medals..... o_____o

I'm truly envious not of his collection, but the support his local distro is willing to go to actually produce them (medals). Mine is just pure lazy. They give out "beys" and those are just sold away by any of the winners half the time...

But now a days... we wait for 1 week before getting the medals (if you win at the first or second tournament of the month) because that is where the medals are still being produced... They also give out beys >Smile Limited Edition Beys to be exact, Like Burn Pheonix Blizzard Ver, Storm Pegasis bronze version, Infinity Libra, Black Rock Aries, Quetzacoatl.. But they kindda ruin some rules -.- .... but still, Thats a whole lot of medals!!