[WBO Exclusive] Interview with Neil Anpol Beley - Third place

Poll: What do you think of the interview?

Awesome!
60.00%
Could've been better...
13.33%
Good
20.00%
Meh
0%
Carp.
6.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)

WBO EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH NEIL ANPOL BELEY: SECOND RUNNER UP FOR THE BEYBLADE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Representative from the Philipines and he was the second runner up at the World Beyblade Championships.In addition to an interview,he also shared some pretty cool pictures! Please take some time to browse through!

I conducted a rather fun interview with him and he also offered to show his medals!
INTERVIEW:

NEIL'S MEDALSSupaburn:

Neil's Prior tournaments(hosted by various toy companies):
...just a couple snap shots of typical tournaments in the Phils.

NEIL'S BEYBLADE COLLECTIONEee:
Conducted by Sarah Arab
Pictures provided by Neil
Compiled by Sarah Arab
Whoa... This guy is awesome! So. Many. Medals. *-*
I love how he has a really good sport. Unlike some others...
Great interview!
Oh,and the Beyblade collection is for show purposes only.He never plays with them...only for collection.
It's an amazing collection! He even has the original Aries!
(Jun. 03, 2012  9:53 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: Oh,and the Beyblade collection is for show purposes only.He never plays with them...only for collection.

Really? Collection only? Aw, that's sad...
(Jun. 03, 2012  9:59 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  9:53 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: Oh,and the Beyblade collection is for show purposes only.He never plays with them...only for collection.

Well obviously the beyblades he plays with are kept seperate.To keep them in excellent shiny condition you can't play with them!
My only comment about this is why folks assume Neil doesn't speak English. I'd actually be very surprised if he doesn't, since English is about on par with Filipino as a National language. I'd even venture to say that most Filipinos speak English better than many North Americans. If there are lapses in Neil's grammar, it should be noted he's only 9, and speaks two languages. Otherwise, such a great read.
(Jun. 03, 2012  10:05 PM)zionson Wrote: My only comment about this is why folks assume Neil doesn't speak English. I'd actually be very surprised if he doesn't, since English is about on par with Filipino as a National language. I'd even venture to say that most Filipinos speak English better than many North Americans. If there are lapses in Neil's grammar, it should be noted he's only 9, and speaks two languages. Otherwise, such a great read.

I only translated it into the language because he is only 9 years old and it would be way easier for him to respond to my questions.Filipinos are very smart...no doubt!
Great interview! Thanks for putting this back up.
And that collection is very,very impressive (those Blizzard Burn Phoenixes in particular)!
(Jun. 03, 2012  10:00 PM)Vortex-S Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  9:59 PM)Tris Wrote:

Well obviously the beyblades he plays with are kept seperate.To keep them in excellent shiny condition you can't play with them!

So, he has more?! O:
-Jelly-

But I get where you'Re coming from. Hahaha.
(Jun. 03, 2012  10:12 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Great interview! Thanks for putting this back up.

Ho ho ho,imagine if I didn't put all my stuff back up. *Carp storm alert*
I actually didn't see it the first time, hah.
(Jun. 04, 2012  12:20 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: I actually didn't see it the first time, hah.

It was lost somewhere in the 480 posts of the World Championship's thread. That is why I made a new thread especially for Neil.He has worked hard to come this far and everyone is proud of him.He deserves his own topic,haha.Also it would also be cool to have this linked in the Filipino forum when it opens.

Neil is a really good fellow beyblader here in the Philippines..

Tris: Neil has a lot of extra beyblades but most of them are for display..
But i'm sure if ever he needed a part from that beyblade he would get it. Or maybe buy another one...

I am speechless, Neil is like a legend for us. My strength was not enough to beat him multiple times. I did managed to beat him once, but that was just luck. He deserves to be our "People's Champ". He is the "VERY FIRST AND ONLY PERSON" to win "TWICE" as grand champ, actually if you count the Tag-Team, he won "3 WHOLE TIMES IN A ROW" as grand champion of the Philippines. He knows what he is doing. If there is any blader that deserves a "Heroes Welcome", is Neil. And it is an honor to be battling him on his last Tournament in the Philippines before his departure to the World Championships, the championships, there I saw his very powerful strength.

ow and btw
(Jun. 04, 2012  3:51 AM)Mega Blader Wrote: I am speechless, Neil is like a legend for us. My strength was not enough to beat him multiple times. I did managed to beat him once, but that was just luck. He deserves to be our "People's Champ". He is the "VERY FIRST AND ONLY PERSON" to win "TWICE" as grand champ, actually if you count the Tag-Team, he won "3 WHOLE TIMES IN A ROW" as grand champion of the Philippines. He knows what he is doing. If there is any blader that deserves a "Heroes Welcome", is Neil. And it is an honor to be battling him on his last Tournament in the Philippines before his departure to the World Championships, the championships, there I saw his very powerful strength.

ow and btw

I know right? Neil is no ordinary person...
He is PHILIPPINE'S BEYBLADE LEGEND!

thanks guys! i am so happy about all of the comments. and i am thankful for everybody who always supported me and believed in me. my fellow bladers in the Philippines.. Salamat sa inyo with all my heart. fellow bladers in the world... thank you so much for appreciating me. if you are happy with the beyblade infos and pictures that i have, i will share more with you.. Tired
http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.ph...=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

those are some of my achievements also.. even though i play beyblade every weekends, i still manage to do well in my studies and kumon. that is why i like beyblade so much because it makes us smarter. we just all have to balance our time..Tired

more of the albums are on facebook... you can add me.. neilbeley@yahoo.com or find Neil Anpol A. Beley.. Tired you can see there my every beyblade story.. how it all started..
and oh.. it's true that i never play wit my collections.. i dont have any unboxing video..sorry.. i have beyblades for practice and and testing. my collections, i jst put the sticker on it.. but have spare of them for play too.. yes, my dad buy those limited edition from ebay.. it was all from last year.. my latest is the red mercury anubis but dont have a picture of it..
great very great neil.
so much comic sans
I'm glad you like the interview guys! Neil has so many phots but I couldn't post them all because I am kinda lazy.However,you can add him on facebook and browse through his albums! In addition to his awesome beyblading skills,he is a very good person at heart too! Very nice kid.

(Jun. 04, 2012  5:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so much comic sans

Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

Glad I wasn't the only person who noticed LOL.
(Jun. 04, 2012  7:42 PM)Kei Wrote:

Glad I wasn't the only person who noticed LOL.

Inside joke I presume...?
Comic Sans MS is a very unprofessional and un-serious font that is just as basic as Times New Roman.
Neil has so many medals...
That's quite a huge bey collection you've got there, Neil! All those beyblades make me so jealous of you.
(Jun. 04, 2012  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Comic Sans MS is a very unprofessional and un-serious font that is just as basic as Times New Roman.

Ho ho ho,I see what you did there Wink