WBO Competition Idea Discussion

Personally, I like the competitions the WBO plan, but I was just wondering, what type of competitions do you want to see being made real? Have any ideas?
(Aug. 21, 2015  10:45 PM)Lynxis7V Wrote: Personally, I like the competitions the WBO plan, but I was just wondering, what type of competitions do you want to see being made real? Have any ideas?

They already have a thread for this in the YC section. Smile
Could you send me a link?
I am not certain he meant online competitions, but I actually do not really know what was meant. Lynxis7V, did you mean contests on this message board between Members, not necessarily Beyblade-related ?
Sorry about not being specific, I meant battles, like ones held in Central Park. I was thinking maybe a Beyster Island type competition as an idea.
So you mean tournament formats ...? Or like ideas for tournament locations themselves? Those are pretty limited by what we can afford on our nearly non-existent budget.
Well, it can't hurt to talk about it? And yes, tournament formats.
That's cool! I actually have some in mind, so maybe I'll share them here. But why don't you write one out so we can see what you have in mind?
Me personally, a great competition would be like a "20 round speed battle!" Where you do twenty rounds of battling with the same bey and you can change your combinations but still gotta keep the energy ring, Facebolt and fusion wheel!

In this twenty round battle only knock out counts! That's pretty fun to me! Aiming to just get knockouts!

Random side note: I only battled in Hasbro stadiums, and it was so hard to get a knock out! But if you got one, it was crazy! You'd be like "Oh my Carp!" The battles were more intense or exciting because you couldn't get knocked out easy because you were constantly smashing into each other. Unless you were using 2 crazy attack type beys, or two strong high speed defense types.
So it's more along the lines of the show? I like that idea a lot.
Three words

Destroyer Dome Format
One thing that would be cool to do would be a bounty system. In YuGiOh! they do this at the bigger events like Nationals and YCS.

We could awkward an extra credit for whoever defeats the Bounty Player for that particular event. And if the bounty player Wins that day or goes a certain record the player would get extra credits.