WBO Beypoints

Hello There,I Went To A Tournament 1 Or 2 Months Ago At LA But I Still Dont Have my Beypoints Any Answer Why? Please Reply,Thanks
This doesn't need a thread and you get your BeyPoints changed when the tournament is processed
(Aug. 18, 2012  2:48 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Hello There,I Went To A Tournament 1 Or 2 Months Ago At LA But I Still Dont Have my Beypoints Any Answer Why? Please Reply,Thanks

Was it a WBO tournament, first of all.
(Aug. 18, 2012  2:51 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  2:48 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Hello There,I Went To A Tournament 1 Or 2 Months Ago At LA But I Still Dont Have my Beypoints Any Answer Why? Please Reply,Thanks

Was it a WBO tournament, first of all.

Yes It Was Called "Hyper Beyblade Vol 1."

Oh, well then check the Beypoints queue. Sometimes it takes sometime. If it was processed and you didn't get anything (credits/beypoints) PM the person who processed it.

Next time though, for any questions, ask here.
Hyper Battles Vol. 1's fees and results have already been submited. All you need to do is wait for it to be processed. Wink
By the way, it has not been processed yet because there is a slight problem with the results. Hopefully the host(s) will be able to reply very soon so we can solve everything.