WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealer Program!

(Apr. 05, 2010  10:00 PM)Tellah Wrote: im broad to be a member of this site
What can we do to make you not "broad" ... ?
kai-v i think he means proud lol
anyway this way awesome i too am broad to be a member of this site
yeah : ) i hope hasbro sell some in montréal cuse i can't buy them from ebay -.-'
so guys i hope beynval could help
i think nearly every toy shop in canada will stock these once the anime comes out
Hey! Beyblade officials! Here is a request from many of Beyblade crazy fans that please Please do not ommit the old characters like KAI,TYSON,RAY,MAXetc from the upcomming series of Beyblade as they are the mind makers of the whole beyblade society so please look into the matter and stress over my request.
(Apr. 16, 2010  7:46 PM)Affan Khan Wrote: Hey! Beyblade officials! Here is a request from many of Beyblade crazy fans that please Please do not ommit the old characters like KAI,TYSON,RAY,MAXetc from the upcomming series of Beyblade as they are the mind makers of the whole beyblade society so please look into the matter and stress over my request.
Nobody here is a "Beyblade official", and the new series has already abandoned all the old characters. It is too late. You should just accept the new cast.

Moreover, this has nothing to do with our Authorized Beyblade Dealer Program ...
I have finally had time to complete the affiliate scheme with theINtoy. Links have been added in most of the product topics we have (BB-12, BB-26, etc.). It usually says :

Quote:You can purchase this item on theINtoy :
http://

If you want to help the World Beyblade Organization even more, when you are going through the process of buying Beyblade items on theINtoy, click those links to add them to your cart instead, and then finish buying. It really makes no difference to your order in the end, however it helps us.
The service of the WBO dealers is amazing!
2 weeks from Hong Kong to Mexico!
this is really great awesome update, this should really help some people
I can't believe I just found out about this lol anyways i think i'll keep in eye out for the InToy from now on Stupid
Great news, I'm excited xd
no more waiting
IM HOPING THEY SELL IT IN ILLINOIS Grin
(Sep. 10, 2010  9:01 PM)blademaster1 Wrote: IM HOPING THEY SELL IT IN ILLINOIS Grin
Our Authorized Beyblade Dealers ship worldwide.
YES!!
Refrain from posting SPAM.
EPICLY AWESOME!!! Grin