WBO Artwork Requests for TJ [Me]

Updated The Thread. Again. XD
Updated: Added A Request List so i don't forget. Grin
Also please request as much stuff as you want. Smile
Nice work man! Are those your own cartoons that came striaght outta your mind or taken by a another artist?
She just traces existing drawings as vectors. :\
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: She just traces existing drawings as vectors. :\

Gasp ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......and I thought it would had been another great artist on WBO Unhappy O well I geuss the tracings are ok Speechless
lol ya am also disappointed after rocky showed the real poses. but still your not bad...
I had a heap of self doubt so i vectored other pictures cos i felt happy when they looked good. thats why i set up a request group on bebo and then made one on here because vectoring anime characters was fun. i was trying to build up my confidence in using computer art because i sucked at drawing people thats why i got others and vectored over them to build a little more confience. if you look on my Brooklyn bebo drawings are on there from before i started to use Macromedia Freehand... Also i've re designed Zaral on paper using my imagination and i'll upload it as soon as i scan the updated version and then vector him if he looks good enough.
You'll never get any better if you just copy other people's work.
my aim was to get better with using the tools on Macromedia freehand.
I would do hand drawings more if i didn't have self doubt. ^^ i guess I just have to look back on my drawings. Haha... also i did my best ever hand drawing of an anime character which was a picture of Tala from season 1. which is on my bebo account. :L
Request Update: Starting TALA Request. Grin