WBO Ampliamento Community: WBO Italiano! - WBO Community Expansion: Italian WBO!

Ehi, Bladers di tutto il mondo

Lo Staff di WBO è felice di annunciarvi l'apertura del nuovo forum italiano di BeyBlade integrato nel sito WBO!
Se sei italiano, registrati subito su questo fantastico forum! WBO Italiano! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

DGoon ha assunto la posizione di moderatore per il forum italiano, consideratelo come membro dello Staff WBO per quest'ultimo.

Andando avanti nel tempo, speriamo di tradurre il regolamento Standard e Universale della WBO, e anche qualche contenuto della nostra BeyWiki.
Se alcuni bladers fossero interessati a questo interessante progetto, contattate uno dei membri dello Staff WBO.

(post translated by DGoon)

Hey World Bladers,

The WBO Committee is excited to announce the opening of the Italian Beyblade discussion forum on the WBO! If you're Italian, head on over to the forum right now! Italian WBO! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

DGoon has taken on the position of moderator for the Italian forum, so please consider him a member of the WBO Committee within that forum.

As we move forward, we hope to get the WBO Standard and Universal Rules translated, and also some of our Beywiki content. If any members are interested in doing so, please PM a member of the WBO Committee.
Woo! Congrats WBO and all the Italian members who made it happen! Grin Especially you DGoon!
I do hope this doesn't turn out badly, well done DGoon!
(Sep. 26, 2009  7:52 PM)Giga Wrote: I do hope this doesn't turn out badly
This.

also congrats WBO Grin

btw, i was wondering who from the committee has access to the admin cp?
(Sep. 26, 2009  8:01 PM)Pegasis Wrote: This.

also congrats WBO Grin

btw, i was wondering who from the committee has access to the admin cp?

I think Kei, Khel, Kai-V (The K Gang haha) etc. Are admins cause theyll be the ones posting the news probably and also being able to change the design of the site.

And the rest are mods probs Wink
(Sep. 26, 2009  8:01 PM)Pegasis Wrote: btw, i was wondering who from the committee has access to the admin cp?

Everybody on the committee does, except the moderators. It's just that Khel, Kai-V, and I are the only ones with titles.

I'm sure the forum will be a success, they listed quite a few Italian members in their petition.
Congratz guys. Smile
Congratulations!
Congratulations!

Congratulazioni!
It's great to see the WBO expanding. Congrats guys!
Congrats!
congrats ppl!! :p :]
Thanks to all WBO Bladers!^^
We are very happy Smile
Yes. We are all very happy ^^
Thanks WBO Bladers =D
I wish WBO grow much more!
It's cool to see that you guys are already having your first official WBO event. Good luck!