WBBA Blog

Just thought you guys might be interested, here's the official blog for the WBBA: http://www.c-player.com/ac98884
I wish the rest of the world had the same attitude towards Beyblade as Japan does. It would be a better place that way.
Japan has a better attitude towards childrens' hobbies in general.

MFB hasn't really taken off yet, but neither the manga nor anime has really started so I'm not too worried. Takara-Tomy obviously cares a lot about Beyblade's success.
As can be seen from the photos on that blog.

What I would give though to experience that sort of moral and atmosphere about Beyblade. Damn Hasbro, Nelvana and EU/US.
Where do you click to register i cant seem to navigate my way through the site lol
(Sep. 25, 2008  9:27 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Where do you click to register i cant seem to navigate my way through the site lol

No point in registering anyway, it doesn't give you access to anything special.
Oh, ok thanks brad
(Sep. 26, 2008  2:01 AM)G Wrote: man DJ>that dude

I know! He's such a poser. He thinks he's cool, but he's not. WHERE IS BLADER DJ.
(Sep. 26, 2008  6:47 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2008  2:01 AM)G Wrote: man DJ>that dude

I know! He's such a poser. He thinks he's cool, but he's not. WHERE IS BLADER DJ.

DJ 2002 - Yeah!
^ Just when you ask, He magically appears XD
LOLOL
But I give that dude respect, I did not expect that facial hair.
the hat and vest kill me though
i did not expect that armpit hair he displayed in a couple pics lol
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:38 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: i did not expect that armpit hair he displayed in a couple pics lol

Yes, this kind of thing happens during puberty

crazy stuff
where is the WBBA gonna hold the USA championship this year? anyone know?
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:11 AM)keeneh55 Wrote: where is the WBBA gonna hold the USA championship this year? anyone know?
... There is nothing planned by the WBBA outside of Japan or East Asia ever ...
I know the guy with white glasses in the hong kong champeinship 1 round
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:11 AM)keeneh55 Wrote: where is the WBBA gonna hold the USA championship this year? anyone know?
... There is nothing planned by the WBBA outside of Japan or East Asia ever ...

Lol, they really need to change the name from WORLD Beyblade Battle Association
H
(Aug. 19, 2010  11:13 AM)RAW Wrote: Lol, they really need to change the name from WORLD Beyblade Battle Association
H
Well, considering that the WBBA logo appears on each Beyblade Metal Fusion product, they might be associated with whatever Hasbro will decide to do, but officially nothing has been revealed, therefore it seems nothing is being planned for a world championship.
Not too important, but according to this update, the blog is closing on November the 30th and is reopening on December the 1st in a new address:
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
And images and posts will be lost as far as I understand, so they should be saved before then.