WANTED: Video Editor for BeyChannel!

Oki dookie, getting it uploaded.
I can be the video editor of Beychannel but there is a problem that I cant add any voice, subtittles, etc because I dont have a smartphone but I can give you links of the background musics, etc.
(Aug. 17, 2015  4:10 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I can be the video editor of Beychannel but there is a problem that I cant add any voice, subtittles, etc becaude I dont have a smartphone but I can give you links of the background musics, etc.

I'm actually going to be taking over video editing now. But thank you!
(Aug. 17, 2015  4:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  4:10 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I can be the video editor of Beychannel but there is a problem that I cant add any voice, subtittles, etc becaude I dont have a smartphone but I can give you links of the background musics, etc.

I'm actually going to be taking over video editing now. But thank you!

I am also helping Kai-V in unboxing video of Kerbeus Central Defence.
I also want to do something for WBO. It will be an honourvfor meStupidStupidStupid.
Pretty sure a bunch of other people offered to edit but I mean I might have a good shot at this. I have Windows Live Movie Maker but I'm pretty good at editing just check out my channel and see what you think: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsj3bo...pxjcjaFlkg
(Nov. 25, 2015  1:15 AM)BeyStudio Wrote: Pretty sure a bunch of other people offered to edit but I mean I might have a good shot at this. I have Windows Live Movie Maker but I'm pretty good at editing just check out my channel and see what you think: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsj3bo...pxjcjaFlkg

Those videos are definitely awesome. I think the quality of your videos definitely makes up for the fact that you only used Windows Live Movie Maker. However, for our videos, we need other kinds of transitions, as well as subtitles, etc. Could you try making a video mixing up some of those styles in the future so we can see what it would look like ?
Thank you so much. Means a lot Smile ... but yes I might be able to sometime soon as a matter of fact.