WA130 Discussion

This thread is linked to the Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing thread.

I was off of school today, so I decided to test WA130, S130, and SW145 in terms of defense.

For all testings:
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher for both
Alternating launches
All Draws are redone
Defense combo launched first @ 80%, always launched first
Attack combo launched with banking

MF-H Earth Aquario WA130WB VS Ray Gemios 100RF
7 (70%) - 3 (30%)

It seemed that many of these wins were from wall saves, but WA130 did come into play a couple of times. The height makes it harder for the other bey to get under, resulting in majority of the attacks going to the MW. Testing Ray Gemios 90RF next.
*Tips hat* Well done Oki I didn't think anyone could find some decent combos with the above.
It's interesting to test Tracks at these sorts of Heights; I've been playing with a lot of _125 Height Combos myself and found it to be rather useful. Thanks for the testing Oki!
Hmmmmm.......... I never thought of using WA130 for defense (solely because WA means Wing Attack ) but nobody knows yet, because WA130 is quite similar to C145. Oh, and what does S130 stand for and what bey is it from?
Nice work Oki, the only thing I've tested WA130 for was stamina and in that lot of testing it didn't perform to well. It's nice to see it may have some use after all Smile
(Nov. 05, 2010  10:02 AM)ILoveLacerta Wrote: what does S130 stand for and what bey is it from?

Shield 130, and it's from a Deck Set. Oki should know.
wait a minute... is there a difference between eternal and attacker? why is it not Eternal Wing? is it free spinning or does it move when hit? sorry if that's a stoopid question