W0LF

lets get one thing straight i like beyblade and my favorite bey is cosmic pegasus,i found this site out from ST0RM well actually STRIKER456 because he's my brother in-law and im the strongest and best blader around so mess with me and you will be crushed by me pegasus
welcome Smile try diablo nemisus to cosmic pegasus, you will see the difference, and no I will not be defeated so easily man Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
(Dec. 11, 2012  3:19 PM)W0LF Wrote: lets get one thing straight i like beyblade and my favorite bey is cosmic pegasus,i found this site out from ST0RM well actually STRIKER456 because he's my brother in-law and im the strongest and best blader around so mess with me and you will be crushed by me pegasus

And you are more than five kids to live in the same house and use the same computer and you also know ghost22, who happens to be suspended for one month at the moment ?
Welcome to the wbo! Oh and your not the strongest. I used to think the same thing too. But your soon destined to figure out! Blader DJ
I'm sure you'll have lot of information that you will learn. Welcome to WBO