Vortex affect

I've been looking into T125 lately, and I've come up with a new theory.

So in the anime, T125 shifts the air in the stadium to basically stop pegasus in its tracks and waste it's spin,
but in a combo, like the toy pisces, it simply works like downforce.
But i tried it out with several combos, and i noticed some strange features.
When battling an attack type, a calm cs tip centered the bey. Then, the attack type opponent started to be almost pushed away from the bey.
When put in an attack type combo, it knocked other attack types into the center, which reduced their spin and almost immediately k.o. ed them.
When an attack type and battling a stamina or defense type, it circled around the opponent, and the bey in the center mysteriously was k.o.ed before the bey could reach the center.

And my most suprising find, which may just be luck, was spin stealing.

When i tested it as a balance type, it bounce off the opponent, and then went into a stamina battle, but when it got wobbly, it semmed to almost drag its self to the other bey, and simply tapped it.
Then, it began to pick up speed, and the opponent was k.o. ed.

*all my tests are in the BB-1o takara stadium
*I use the black GP LR string launcher, no grip.
... T125's effect is very, very negligible. What you saw was probably just due to all of the other parts of the combinations, or simply natural Beyblade behaviour.

Unless you make videos that clearly show a difference (so not just showing T125's "performance"), this is just unfounded.