15.38%
Its okay.
15.38%
Its pretty good.
23.08%
Its AAAWWWEEESSSOOMMEE!
46.15%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Hi guys! I`m making a beyblade story following the misadventures of a boy Jake and his bey Volcano Helios. I`m open to all requests on adding other people`s characters. I also recommend reading LordCephusIII`s stories they`re really good. The fist chapter will be on my next post.

Spoiler Alert: Remember a character from this chapter. They just MIGHT come back during the middle of this series!
Chapter 1: The Return of Helios, The Forgotten One.

"There it is!", said Jake. The beyblade Volcano Helios shined in bright red, hidden inside the burning rock. Jake, using all his power, opened the rock and retrieved Volcano Helios B168 MS. As he returned home, a gang of beybladers surrounded Jake, all wielding a Storm Pegasus 105 RF. Jake and the gang all launched their beys. Helios collided with most of them and then lava started to circle around Helios. Jake knew it was now or never. He shouted "Special Move! Helios Volcanic Core!" and Helios charged at every other Bey, gradually knocking them out one by one. All of the beys were melted and Helios circled around them, creating a large eruption of lava that spouted up from the floor of the Bey Stadium that left the other beys in ashes. Suddenly a masked man appeared and shouted,"Helios shall be mine!"
i want a request

Name: Billy Draco
Side: Good
Geneder: Boy
Bey: F-F Scorching Fico CH230/145 MD/F.

Explanation Of Bey Below:

Face: Well F-F stands for FaceBolt Flame as his gimick is to create fire from his Face and use it in the bey as he pleases Finally a reason for special powers LOL.

Clear Wheel/Energy Ring
Fico Is a Dual Spin Clear Wheel / Energy Ring also can Control Fire as use it as Libra can use Supersonic waves in a controlled matter and Is shaped as a dragon going down to the wings and it is dual so on both sides though is not circular a Gemios Clear wheel/ Energy Ring shape also is Red on Both Sides down the middle is Blair a mix of yellow and red but not orange.

Fusion Wheel/Metal Wheel Scorching has 4 Upper contact points on each side of the wheel evenly apart and is a large as Meteo and has Spikes right where Fico is to be placed and has the weight focused on the outside for stamina With also between the 4 points each area before the pints has charred up sides so they produce Smash Attack .

Spin Track/Track it is just another Change Height Spin track is what you would think switches between 230 to 145 Normally in 230 mode The gimmick of this Spin Track is that 145 is Attack Mode and 230 is Stamina Mode Though it is not a Double Coated 230 It gains Supreme Stamina and a Attack will not faze it because of Incredable Spin While on 145 it releases all the energy in Attacks crazy when has enough Energy AKA Special Move it Does a fire attack with it .

Performance Tip/Tip MD/F is Metal Defense Which is Known for Stamina since it is a WD tip and Metal and Switches Like HF/S to F which Is Metal Flat Which is the same as Screw Capricorne's the differences of these tips are they can produce heat to create Flames.

Other Things About this Bey Including Special Moves: the Bey starts as 230 MD then Switches To 145 MF also starts as Right Spin in 230 MD then goes to Left SPin in 145 MF Special Moves.
Burning Assalt: Does what a normal D series tip does on low stamina but its not its a trick tatic and uses the power from that tourn for Power to the attack mode and Switchs witha Series of Fire Atacks.
Special Move Swirling Scorch: Creates A miny FireTornado on Himself then gainig spin attacks with the Fire Power.
Special Move Charcoal Snatch: gos on tornado ridge and circles the Rival Bey but is creating a Flame Vortex Burning the Opponent Bey and stealing Spin then When Opponent low on Spin goes in for a Final Attack with the extra power and the Opponent low on power.

Billy Draco Bio: Billy Draco Protects his Friends no matter what and his Bey Protects Amything Important to him pretty much. Seems Serious At First but is only Truly Serious When necessary serious most of time tries to relax but can't is very Noble part of the Beyblade Clan The dracos with only a few Family left in his clan who had lost his brother when he was young

FINALLY AFTER 3 HOURS DONE
Nice story...great start for it..waiting for further chapters
Name:Vauts Reena
BeyConfusedwarm Vespid S(ting)110 H(over)
Swarm:A thick serrated blade
Vespid:Two wasps facing each other
Sting110Confusedmall but long barbs that spray acid
Hover:Can hover, otherwise looks like HF
Dark MoveTongue_outanic attack:The opponent's bey goes out of control and catches on fire, then explodes.
Good or Bad:Bad to the bone baby...
Personality:Cruel and insane, delights in other's fear and terror
The Character's Position in the Story:Main character
Ok I`ll include Vauts and Billy but Vauts wont apear till chapter3.
name:Kamikaze ouka(divine wind fist)
side:good
bey:galaxy polaris 125 ES
special move:north star destruction
bey description:
facebolt:big star in middle, two smaller on left and right
energy ring:3 stars placed up, down, left, and right
Chapter 2Tongue_outolaris, The North
As Jake was walking home he was confronted by his friend Kamikaze Ouka."Let`s battle!" said Kamikaze.Jake pulled out his string launcher and Helios."3,2,1, Let It Rip!" they both shouted.As Helios and Galaxy Polaris 125 ES collided the north star Polaris shone like the sun. "Special Move, North Star Destruction!" yelled Kamikaze. Polaris took the power the north star and shot out solar energy at Volcano Helios. Then, a shot of flaming energy beamed down on Polaris. It was the bey Scorching Fico CH230F.Scorching Fico then dissapeared in a spiral of fire.Jake seized the opportunity. "Helios, Volcanic Core" Jake screeched. Volcano Helios covered itself in lava and attacked Polaris. Polaris flew into the air and as it was falling, Helios circled around the Stadium, causing an eruption of lava spout up from the middle and blow away Polaris. "Who was the owner of that Fico?" Jake thought in his mind. Suddenly, he blacked out.
Awesome and also i ment to include MD/F i ment metal for both mistake on me MD/MF remember that MF should only be used at 145 Height and it is normally F-F Scorching Fico CH230 MD Stamina Mode Right spin F-F Scorching Fico CH145 MF Left spin Attack Mode normaly in Stamina mode thanks nice chapter seems short though
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! ok here`s the next chapter.

Chapter 3: Vauts!

As Jake awakened, he saw Vauts, his archenemy. "You! Where did you come from and where am I!?" yelled Jake. "Shut up and get your bey, we`re gonna battle!" said Vauts. They both ripped their beys and it was an action packed battle. "Helios, Volcanic Core" said Jake and he knocked out Vauts` Swarm Vespid. "Ha! You`re losing your edge!" mocked Jake. As Jake ran home he was confronted by a mysterious kid."Hi, I`m Billy! Let`s battle!" he said. They both grabbed their beys out. "3,2,1, Let It Rip!" they shouted. Their beys clashed and Helios easily overpowered Billy`s bey. "Okay Fico, Swirling Scorch!" said Billy. As the bey charged at Helios it made a miny fire tornado on itself.Helios was easily knocked out by Fico. "What amazing power!" said Jake.
(Jun. 08, 2011  11:00 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Thanks! ok here`s the next chapter.

Chapter 3: Vauts!

As Jake awakened, he saw Vauts, his archenemy. "You! Where did you come from and where am I!?" yelled Jake. "Shut up and get your bey, we`re gonna battle!" said Vauts. They both ripped their beys and it was an action packed battle. "Helios, Volcanic Core" said Jake and he knocked out Vauts` Swarm Vespid. "Ha! You`re losing your edge!" mocked Jake. As Jake ran home he was confronted by a mysterious kid."Hi, I`m Billy! Let`s battle!" he said. They both grabbed their beys out. "3,2,1, Let It Rip!" they shouted. Their beys clashed and Helios easily overpowered Billy`s bey. "Okay Fico, Swirling Scorch!" said Billy. As the bey charged at Helios it made a miny fire tornado on itself.Helios was easily knocked out by Fico. "What amazing power!" said Jake.

nice hope the next is soon though i would like more details on Vauts
request
name: Dan
bey:WF aqua hydrus ww145 xlf
side:unknown
character appearence and personality:wears a blue t-shirt and black and blue gloves,the shirt also has black parts. sometimes wears a cloak with a hood. he has a mark that looks like a water drop on his forehead. also has light brown hair that looks like dans(evil gemioses owner)is mysterious and appears when the good people need help. he has a left spin bey and has a dark side like tsubasa when he goes to his dark side a beam of blue light comes from the sky and hits him and his mark starts glowing and an eye glowing with dark energy appears in his birthmark and he gains a love for destruction.can dissapear and appear somewhere else on command.so can his bey
how he got his bey:he was on the beach and a bey made of water came out of the ocean then a piercing blue light hit it turning it into energy. it then floated through his head giving him his mark
bey description:
face:hollow plastic facebolt filled with water
clear wheel:has 4 sea dragon heads on it
fusion wheel:looks like waves
track:water wave is a very short cylinder circumfrence is equal to bd145 its filled with water halfway during a battle it opens spraying out water slowing down the other bey
tip:extreme left flat
special moves: aqua pulse: fire a powerful water beam at the other bey and two littler ones circling around it and uses the beam to propel itself at an incredible speed at the other bey
hydromaniacs paradise:it makes an inpenetrable shield of water and shoots out bolts of water which strengthen when they pass through the shield
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:56 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: request
\hydromaniacs paradise:it makes an inpenetrable shield of water and shoots out bolts of water which strengthen when they pass through the shield

we are opposites i am a pyro maniac and you copied me with the face XD Warrior make it faster please its good so far
update to polaris:
special move shooting star:like starblast attack but there is a trick, the first fall is solar energy and the second is the actual beyblade.
special move starry night:polaris flies up and sends thousands of solar beams to the opponent
reason for special move:the facebolt is a piece of the north star.so whenever polaris flies up its taking solar energy
and sends it down.
performance tip: has a metal tip but still ES
spin track leaves star dust behind it so the ground is hard to move on
name: ramond
bey: fury orkas
special move: tornado fury assalt

and guys you dont need that mush in formation about the beys beacause its just a storyand hes not drawring pictures
and can mine help your charector out and go with him on his journy
and guys you dont need that mush in formation about the beys beacause its just a storyand hes not drawring pictures
and can mine help your charector out and go with him on his journy
[/quote]

Their just trying to give the creator and readers more of an image of what the beyblades look and perform like, No problem with that. Also easier to picture them in your mind!
lay off storm pegasus5 this is bezerker territory!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:59 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
\hydromaniacs paradise:it makes an inpenetrable shield of water and shoots out bolts of water which strengthen when they pass through the shield

we are opposites i am a pyro maniac and you copied me with the face XD Warrior make it faster please its good so far

i am also a pyromaniac its just that my character is water type, also i didn't mean to copy you i have been thinking about this idea for a long time. Smile
when will the next chapter come beywarrior?can my character be included?
(Jun. 13, 2011  11:47 PM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:59 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:

i am also a pyromaniac its just that my character is water type, also i didn't mean to copy you i have been thinking about this idea for a long time. Smile

I wasn't mad or anything and also Trident this isn't the Official Bezerker Story so amd Pegasis5 We at least need to tell him Our parts
I'm not quite sure what to make of your story. You seem to somewhat vaguely describe events, but you tend to skip around major plot holes. A LOT.

Try not to go so fast. Write longer, more fluid chapters that don't skip around.
Name:Andrew Tratogami
Bey: Mercury Pegasis F:A(Final Attack)(SF to HF)
Special Move:Gravity Wing Smash(Strong KO hit)
Good or bad:Good
PersonalityEeexciteable and funny and looks out for his friends