VirgoDF145F

did this random combo to satisfy my curiosity. It turned out to beat every single one i had already. I know you might think this combo is really bad but it worked on these beys so i just want to see if it will work on any others. I didn't use any shooting technique. What i did was, i let it spin around the opponent if it was Defense or Stamina. Then whenever it came it, it just hit it a few times and the other bey went down. If it was an attack, i would you sliding shot and let them go at it. It would either knock it out of the stadium or decrease its spin fast.

Wheel: Virgo

Track: DF145

Bottom: Flat

I don't have any GOOD beyblades so testing it out was a big no no.
Here are the ones i tested it out on.
Leo[BB-22 not customized]
Libra145BS
Pegasus105RF
S.Pegasus105F
If you have the parts, please test it on some stronger beys please.
Pegasus105RF
S.Pegasus105F

Wut!?

You have good parts, but they're not customized properly ...

Libra D125B
Storm Pegasis 105RF

Try it against these two.
K. I did two rounds for each and both rounds had 2 Out of 3 Matches.

Libra D125B vs Virgo DF145F = Round one: 0-2 Round Two: 0-2

Storm Pegasis 105RF vs Virgo DF145F = Round One: 0-2 Round Two: 1-2

If you could, please check it with your own beys and if you dont believe me, try out the ones i just did that Bey Brad suggested.

P.S: Each round, i switched witch one i shoot first since i'm the only one doing this so i thought that would make it a bit fair.
Attack. Its the one that comes with Pegasis and the bey pointer.
So I just tried this Vs. Libra D125B. Actually, I tried F, HF, FS compared to B.

What I found was that this combo works by circling the outside of the stadium, avoiding contact and letting the opposing Beyblade wear itself down. By the time Virgo reaches the center of the stadium, the other Beyblade has used up a lot of its speed uselessly.

However, the only advantage gained by this strategy is avoiding lucky critical hits during the battle. I found that using B left Virgo with a lot more Stamina than using F or HF at the end.

FS was a bit more interesting. It spends the beginning of the battle circling the BeyStadium, and finishes it off at the end by switching to Stamina mode. FS definitely offers the best of both worlds for this strategy, but I'm unconvinced any of them are better choices than D or B.
Hmmm that's pretty cool. Thanks for the info Brad. I don't have HF or FS so i guess i'll see if i can borrow one at the HPT. When i battle with Virgo, its almost a force smash, every time i see it hit the opposing bey goes down a bit more and more then it loses their balance. Is it the wheel or just lack of spin? Also, can you try the FS and HF with Attack beys please? Thanks for the Help!
No, I definitely know what you're talking about. It does have some Force Smash if it's on a higher level. But most Wheels do.
Can anyone test a Storm Leone DF145B against it?(My roomie's asleep so I can't)
I dont have another DF145. So i can't
If someone else could that would be great or if you could in the morning.
I'm also seeing that if Virgo attacks to early or hits a few times to early then it lost. Especially against Libra D125B.
I have been trying out a Libra 105RF and i think it is a good smash attack. Can someone tell me how good it is from their testing please?
Also, My Virgo had a hard time Defeating Libra D125B.
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:05 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Also, My Virgo had a hard time Defeating Libra D125B.

Because you are using the Flat bottom. That puts you at a disadvantage against LibraD125B
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:05 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I have been trying out a Libra 105RF and i think it is a good smash attack. Can someone tell me how good it is from their testing please?

It's not. Stick to Storm.
K. Thanks to Everyone! Might use Virgo 145FS or HF if anyone has it at tourny.
(Jul. 12, 2009  5:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, I definitely know what you're talking about. It does have some Force Smash if it's on a higher level. But most Wheels do.

Can you explain? I don't see how Virgo has any force smash in right spin....it could have slight in left, but it can't be used in left anyway.
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:25 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Can you explain? I don't see how Virgo has any force smash in right spin....it could have slight in left, but it can't be used in left anyway.

Just being above the opponent is going to give you some Force Smash in MFB, considering how easy it is to alter height.
Is that all you were saying?
@ kool_kid, There's a diffrence between that and a actually good/somewhat effective force smash customization.
(Jul. 12, 2009  5:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, I definitely know what you're talking about. It does have some Force Smash if it's on a higher level. But most Wheels do.
In pm, he seemed to think it was actually effective. BTW, that was more a rhetorical question.
And that second bit was to him, not you. I need to go specify that.
LMAO, sorry if i did that. Don't want this to be in any argument. Whats the best Force Smash wheel do you guys think there is out there for MSB so far?
I can't think of any particularly great force smash Wheels at the moment.
I tried out Bull 145RF and Bull 105RF. I think it has it but does bull have an upper smash wheel?

Note: RF is a bit taller the F. Why did they make it like that?
Upper smash? Confused Bull has an Upper Attack Wheel, but Quetzalcoatl is better.

Nobody really knows why they made RF so tall. My theory is they did it to nerf it.
So would bull be the second best upper attack?? Cuz i was looking at S.Peg and it might be second best Uncertain
Honestly, you'd be better off using Storm than Bull.