Virgo Discussion

I believe it was established long before either of us arrived at the WBO that the performance of Virgo Wheels are subject to significant variation between individuals. Based on your tests, you appear to have had an exceptional one, but that's not nearly a large enough sample size to conclude that all Virgos are definitely, or even generally, superior to all Metal Fury Scythes or Duos Stamina-wise.

Just as a counter example, my red Virgo from the 4 Layer Special set has never been able to outspin either of my two Earths in a Stamina mirror matchup, yet all of my Scythes and Duo crush them under identical conditions. Likewise, if Virgo is so exemplary, I wonder why it was removed from the top-tier list before either Earth or Burn, especially when when it was more easily accessible three years ago?

Digressing, I anticipate your future tests with this new Virgo. Let's see if lightning strikes the same place twice. Wink
Hmm, we shall see my friend. Anyways, I did have a 5 Minue mold and the 4 Layer Special Set has a 3 to 4 minute mold (generally 3 and a half minutes) ... of course I have only heard of this from a few of the competitive bladers here in the states...