Virgo 90WB

I was wondering if this was a good combo for anything because it seems to work against my other blades in tests, my other blades are Dark Sagittario WD145B and Leone DF145ES
This is probably a big part of why this combo is good for you, your others are completely terrible..
Dark is possibly the most useless wheel in the MFB metagame, and ES has terrible balance.
You're also using a bad wheel with DF145ES, you'd be better off using a stamina wheel (and changing the bottom if possible to either B, SD, or D).
90 is a track best used for attack combinations, and is possibly the most useful attack type track to date.
We've yet to find any other use for it with the current parts available, but it's more than likely that it will just stay as an attack type track.
What kind of combo exactly did you want this to be?
Defense?
Yeah, neither of those combos are very good. With those parts, Virgo DF145B would be your best combo. If you wanted a defense combo, I guess you could try Leone WD145WB.
thanks for the advice guys im going for a defense and attack blade but i dont have many parts i have been experimenting and havent been able to make the blade much betterCrying

i have changed the leone to WD145WB and the virgo to DF145B the dark metal wheel is using 90F
Virgo, Leone and Dark( i have 2 Bull and 1 Sagittario clear wheel)
howd you get a 90 track i thought that came with just qutez Confused
(Nov. 10, 2009  11:35 AM)Dirge Wrote: howd you get a 90 track i thought that came with just qutez Confused
i bought my leone of someone on the internet and it had it, i think he had customized it already cus i found 2 tracks in the package
(Nov. 10, 2009  11:12 AM)Zero Wrote: Virgo, Leone and Dark( i have 2 Bull and 1 Sagittario clear wheel)

So you have Flame Sagittario and Dark Bull...?

Then where did you get WD145 and ES?
(Nov. 10, 2009  11:35 AM)Dirge Wrote: howd you get a 90 track i thought that came with just qutez Confused
(Nov. 10, 2009  12:55 PM)Zero Wrote: i bought my leone of someone on the internet and it had it, i think he had customized it already cus i found 2 tracks in the package

There is a 1/8 chance of getting a Quetz part (the Quetz face, the 90 track, or WF bottom) in any booster, prior to BB-28.
(Nov. 10, 2009  1:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: So you have Flame Sagittario and Dark Bull...?

Then where did you get WD145 and ES?
i got sagittario(cw) at regents rumble in exchange for wolf(cw) and wd145 from my friend's random booster and es with virgo at the mcm expo
ist not got i have mi libra!!!
(Nov. 14, 2009  1:40 PM)beyryan Wrote: ist not got i have mi libra!!!

wth are you talking
I just ordered Pegasis 105RF and soon I'm gonna order 105F.

These are actually the first MFBs I'm going to have.
(Nov. 14, 2009  6:22 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I just ordered Pegasis 105RF and soon I'm gonna order 105F.

These are actually the first MFBs I'm going to have.

Do you mean that you ordered Storm Pegasis 105RF or Pegasis 105F? They're two different beys.

Pegasis 105F sucks btw

Why are you posting this here though? Use this thread next time.