Virgo 125D or Libra125D?

(May. 28, 2009  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Except B has better Stamina than D. Don't believe me? Try it. Anubis showed me this. Because B is better at regaining balance and doesn't have a broad point surrounding the tip like D does, it actually has better Stamina. I don't think this would apply to WB, though.

(May. 28, 2009  10:51 PM)Anubis Wrote: God man there's so much to figure out with these parts. I have to do testing with Virgo. I did find that B had better stamina than D, though.

Oh, really? I haven't really considered it as a Stamina type. Only Defense thus far, as illustrated by the other custom I used during BWR; MF Libra D125B.

I do know from experience that S had a terrible time regaining balance, and this downside is fixed for the most part in D, but I guess I can see B being better ... I will have to do some tests!
Between all of the Virgo 100D tests I've been doing, I have been comparing B and D in terms of Stamina ...

D still consistently wins for me. Virgo, Libra, and even Escolpio based D combos were able to consistently outspin B based combos.

Anubis, what combos did you test that brought you to the conclusion that B is better than D in terms of Stamina? It is clearly not better, in my tests at least.
Actually I had tested Virgo D125D against Libra D125D on the stamina stadium and Virgo had the upper hand, however, for Attack stadium it may be different as Libra's aggresiveness+weight may work as an advantage for it Smile
D is an amazing part IMO. I love watching it when it looks like it's going to lose and just stays spinning long enough to win. Smile