Virgo

I did some tests with Virgo 125B/145B VS Wolborg MS in the MFB Attack stadium, Virgo shot first in all battles.

Virgo 125B Vs. Wolborg MS in Left Spin

Stadium: MFB Attack
Battle 1: Virgo wins by knock out
Battle 2: Tie
Battle 3: Virgo wins by outspin
Battle 4: Virgo wins by knock out
Battle 5: Wolborg wins by outspin

Virgo 125B Vs. Wolborg MS in Right Spin

Battle 1: Virgo wins by knock out
Battle 2: Wolborg wins By knock out
Battle 4: Virgo wins by outspin
Battle 5: Virgo wins by outspin

Virgo 145B Vs. Wolborg MS in Left Spin

Battle 1: Wolborg wins by outspin
Battle 2: Tie
Battle 3: Wolborg wins by outspin
Battle 4: Wolborg wins by outspin

Virgo 145B Vs. Wolborg MS in Right Spin

Battle 1: Virgo wins by outspin
Battle 2: Virgo wins by outspin
Battle 4: Wolborg wins by knock out
Well then. That proves Virgo is still good, as most stuff sucks on 145 track anyway
Yeah, I don't see how sticking it on a higher track disproves anything except higher tracks perform worse (we know).
This isn't surprising. Even Pegasis105F was able to compete with, and outspin Wolborg MS.

Looking at Blitz's tests though, the higher Track clearly made a difference in the performance of Wolborg MS. With the 125 Track, Virgo won three battles, but with the 145 Wolborg MS won three battles (I am referring to the battles where WBMS was in left-spin since they need to be the opposite spin direction). What Maz is saying might be true.

Than again, like Brad said, high Tracks usually do not perform very well anyways.
Ill try to clarify what i think is going on.

I think that Wolborg will have a hard time stealing spin if only the WD or RC is getting hit. Their both perfectly round, while its AR is not. In most instances when wolborg ms is used you use it against either defense or endurance combos. These combos where all high enough to hit wolborg MS AR. No HMS or plastic combo was small enough to not hit wolborgs AR. (if any where they where aggressive RC's with poor endurance anyway so unless they knocked it out wolborg would easily out spin them.)

Now with MFB you can have non aggressive bottoms on short tracks (100B for instance.) This allows a high endurance on a short beyblade. Now we all know wolborg ms is easily out spun if its not stealing spin so, since these short endurance beyblades are making it difficult for wolborg to steal spin because they arent making contact with the AR Wolbrog losses
I agree, it seems that is what is going on here. Makes sense.