Virgo

I just got my hands on Virgo, so I thought I'd post some really surprising test results.

Virgo 100B Vs. Wolborg MS in Left

Stadium: Tornado Balance
Battle 1: Virgo wins by outspin
Battle 2: Virgo wins by outspin
Battle 3: Virgo wins by outspin
Battle 4: Virgo wins by outspin
Battle 5: Virgo wins by outspin

Stadium: MFB Attack
Battle 1: Tie
Battle 2: Tie
Battle 3: Tie
Battle 4: Virgo wins by outspin

For those who don't know, Wolborg MS can beat most beyblades in same spin, and nearly everything in opposite spin, so these results are really surprising.
Outstanding results. And this is with a really basic Track and Bottom. Metal Face, metal bottoms and some sort of free-spinning Track have yet to come.
Holy carp this blew my mind. MFB came out only in August and there are already blades that can spank Wolborg MS like this. I would hate to see how overpowered an MFB with a bearing core would be.
(Feb. 14, 2009  6:40 AM)Arjun Wrote: Holy carp this blew my mind. MFB came out only in August and there are already blades that can spank Wolborg MS like this. I would hate to see how overpowered an MFB with a bearing core would be.

I agree, I think people now shouldn't be ragging on about MFB being " Crappy " when it shows results like this.. and were not into the 2nd Series yet.
Awsome Results Virgo seems to be the top wheel at the moment as It can beat Libra in a lot of situations.
These are awsome results as well, I will give it ago later. It's good to see tht a MFB can beat the best Un-customized HMS.
Dude Sticky this. It proves people should be buying MFB, meh I might give my Wolborg away XD
people should be buying mfb but i still like hms for look and how stong and can live up to the mfb
i tested libra and pieces and they both win against both spin directions with 105D
So does this mean Virgo is now the best or a close second beyblade of all time?
Wait a minute...think about this.

What would happen if Virgo were in the hands of EVERYONE?

And combined with parts that could potentally make it an MFB zombie?

(*shudder*)
Wow...Very Surprising Results I'm still pretty shocked
I knew Virgo had a lot of potential, but these results are just...wow.
These results are really promising. Like Sega said, we aren't even into the second series of MFB, and we already have combos that can beat Wolborg MS.

Japblader, would you mind posting some sort of video or data chart, showing the exact results of Pisces105D vs. Wolborg MS and Libra105D vs. Wolborg MS?

EDIT: Also, Syn! Thank you for posting these, this is valuable information. Grin
(Feb. 14, 2009  12:53 PM)Giga Wrote: So does this mean Virgo is now the best or a close second beyblade of all time?

Can't say for all time since things should only go uphill from here.
*cough*EG*cough*
But right now Virgo is the best, right?
I'm am so glad I bought two of these. Grin Keep the Virgo compiliments coming guys. XD
XD, need to get a defense reshuffle now cause I want another Libra and Virgo, plus Flat bottom and 105 track and launcher grip, yes please
Lets try to figure out why this is happening. Could it be that its on the 100 track? Maybe the fact that its so low is contributing to the victories.
I could see that being the case if it won by KO but if it's winning by outspin, then although that may be a contributing factor, it must have something to do with the wheel as well. I guess because it's so round....
(Feb. 14, 2009  5:01 PM)Rocky Wrote: I could see that being the case if it won by KO but if it's winning by outspin, then although that may be a contributing factor, it must have something to do with the wheel as well. I guess because it's so round....

Wolborg MS should've been able to steal Virgo's spin, but it didn't...Maybe Virgo's low height, or circular Wheel, kept Wolborg MS from taking the spin.
Im thinking that what makes the Virgo combo win is that the wheel is never coming into contact with the AR. Its either hitting the WD or the RC, Wolborg MS is having a hard time stealing spin and thus loses by out spin.
Uh, fair points. Syn, can you repeat the tests with a higher track? 145 I guess.
The track wouldn't be much of a factor seeing as Virgo and Wolborg MS are both survival blades and that Virgo is constantly winning by out-spin. (Though a lower track means better balance) But I'd be curious to see the results if maybe the bottom was changed to a D-bottom and then to a 125 track...

EDIT: Yeah your probably right (Grey and Maz) Wolborg may not have been able to steal Virgo's spin since the track's so low, so the track could be a big factor.
Wolborg MS Does not have a good solo spin time. If it never had a free spinning RC it would not have been good. The fact that it steals spin is what makes it good. What im trying to say is that it cant steal spin well enough because the AR is not being hit. Im very sure that if there was a higher track Wolborg MS would be winning.
Holy carp! Now I need to get Virgo before its too late. Anyway I agree with Maz on this.