[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017)

Poll: READ OPENING POST BEFORE VOTING

Alexandria Region (includes Alexandria, Sterling, Arlington)
25.77%
Charlottesville
10.31%
Danville Region (includes Danville, Martinsville)
4.12%
Richmond
27.84%
Roanoke Region (includes Roanoke, Blacksburg, Lynchburg)
16.49%
Newport News Region (includes Newport News, Williamsburg)
6.19%
Norfolk Region (includes Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach)
9.28%
Total: 100% 97 vote(s)
Gp-rev
And
sauseboss

We are two new blades in newport news va and have been waiting for tournament's close by. We recently went to nc. For the tournament. What day is the tournament going to be on

Sign us up and message me with the information and depending if we are off we will be there.
Thx for the link I now know about team and think it would be cool that we might have one here soon
(Sep. 02, 2014  1:36 PM)sauseboss Wrote: Gp-rev
And
sauseboss

We are two new blades in newport news va and have been waiting for tournament's close by. We recently went to nc. For the tournament. What day is the tournament going to be on

Sign us up and message me with the information and depending if we are off we will be there.

Awesome! New bladers! The tournament for the September 13th is on a Saturday. I personally only host tournaments on Saturdays with the exception of Friday nights sometimes. The tournament of the 13th will be at Mt. Trashmore in Virginia Beach. If you and your friend can make it youll be our two needed bladers to help make this tournament official. Hopefully you two will be able to help us all out XD
Kaboom!!!

Fellow bladder, expect us to be there on the 13th! looking forward to this tournament!

GP-Rev!
& Rpg-Assault!
(Sep. 04, 2014  12:05 AM)GP-Rev Wrote: Kaboom!!!

Fellow bladder, expect us to be there on the 13th! looking forward to this tournament!

GP-Rev!
& Rpg-Assault!

Awesome! Tongue_out Any questions or help just shoot me a PM! That's for both of you. Haha
I totally would be their but I have a base ball game that day but I might be able to come if u make it later my games at 11:00
(Sep. 04, 2014  11:25 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: I totally would be their but I have a base ball game that day but I might be able to come if u make it later my games at 11:00

You weren't even a maybe from the get go so I can't accommodate you this time. Sorry dude. Really it's not even that. It's the way everything would work. Your game is at 11. Probably won't end til 12:30-1 if we're lucky. Then you gotta add in time for you to get here, us to set up everything, then one or possibly two tournaments. If everything goes well try to make it to the next tournament. It'll either be towards the end of the month or early/mid October.
hey kaboom!!! will there be any prizes? or not?
(Sep. 07, 2014  10:34 PM)GP-Rev Wrote: hey kaboom!!! will there be any prizes? or not?

Ill see what I can do. Don't expect anything spectacular though. Probably just a few Zero-G Beys and maybe Legend Beyblades if possible.
Cool! We will see you on Saturday!
Is everyone game for tomorrow ? Stay posted so we can contact everyone if the weather is too nasty tomorrow.
(Sep. 13, 2014  1:55 AM)TamerKei-V Wrote: I can't come.

Not too sure who you are but alright. Thanks for the heads up. XD
Will be there along with
gp-rev
Kilgore, colebear, and myself will be there. I think the weather will be fine but if it isn't does anyone have any ideas for a possible alternate indoor location?
(Sep. 13, 2014  5:58 AM)Havoc Wrote: Kilgore, colebear, and myself will be there. I think the weather will be fine but if it isn't does anyone have any ideas for a possible alternate indoor location?

Maybe not indoor but if we have light rain we can stay outside and use of the picnic shelters the park has. It looks nice so far so for right now the tournament is still on.
Everyone, if you need to contact me, call my number. 757-448-0671 (Kaboom!!!) If for some reason I don't answer call DrPepsidew. 757-270-3110

When you enter Mt. Trashmore from it's main entrance PLEASE park in the first parking lot on your right. We will be waiting near by. Call me so that everyone is together in one group and then we'll decide what happens next.
Who's up for another tournament? September 27th anyone ?? Chesapeake City Park, Chesapeake, Virginia ?? If we have enough bladers we can make this tournament two formats instead of one this go around. We could do standard and possibly zero-g if everyone's up to it.
So did that other tournament happen?
It did, Kaboom!!! just never got around to posting the official tournament thread...

Anyway, the OP's "Upcoming Tournaments" section's been updated.
Hey Kaboom!!! Awesome tournament yesterday. Unfortunately my boys and I have plans on the 27th 😞 We'll be there in spirit and let me know if the date changes.
I didn't want to make the tournament Oct.4th since it would be about 3 weeks from now, but whichever date gets the most people is the day Ill host. Angry F, could you make the OP say the September 27th or October 4th ?? Also mention that the date will be determined by who whichever date has the most confirmed ??
I have a game at 11 both days so I can't come

I am so sorry that I am not coming to many tourneys latly
Grim Ripper, everyone understands and we look forward to the next time you can make it. Kaboom!!!, count kilgore, colebear, and myself in for the possible Oct 4th tournament.
(Sep. 15, 2014  11:22 AM)Havoc Wrote: Grim Ripper, everyone understands and we look forward to the next time you can make it. Kaboom!!!, count kilgore, colebear, and myself in for the possible Oct 4th tournament.

Havoc is right. It's all good Grim Ripper. Just try to make it to any other tournaments if possible.

Thanks for being able to make it Havoc. Hopefully the rest of the gang from last time can make it Cool